Not a Scans Scans Group

@Xanee

Hello! No, we haven’t dropped the series. We’re working on it. Furthermore, unless announced, no series are dropped.

Hop into the Discord server if you wish to follow news regarding the series we have.

Hello NSSG! Would you all be willing to pick up Beatrice again? It just got dropped by the current group and I saw your team worked on the series originally.

Thank you for the translations! All that you translate are amazing stories and I really appreciate being able to enjoy them through your work. However I do want to say I feel like you spread yourself too thin with too many projects and in return each project only gets one new chapter after a 2 month wait. Many are even asking if you've dropped them or not. Sometimes its better to drop them to let others pick it up rather than spreading yourselves thin with too many projects. Again I really appreciate you guys though. It is a lot of work to make such quality translations.

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed there were new raws up for 'Wait Where a Shooting Star has Fallen'. I hope this means you will continue translating it! It was the first series you guys worked on that I read, and made me follow more of your work. Thank you for all your hard work!

did y’all drop wait where the shooting star has fallen? (i’m just wondering since i’ve heard there are like 7 raws out rn that haven’t been translated)

@buzzingbees heyo! i'm gonna update it tomorrow, all of the chapters are done they just need to be quality checked and I've been quite busy D:

there are any chances that this will be translated? i would love to read it, after watchig anime i was kind of disapionted with the endig and wanted to chcec if manga is complited and it is but it was dead after 23 chpeters out of 30 (btw sorry for my grammar)
https://mangadex.org/title/4682/ookami-san-to-shichinin-no-nakamatachi

Hello!! I wanna say love your hq translations (*≧∀≦*) Hope u'll continue to update Lady Baby, A Capable Maid and Monster Duchess & Contract Princess. Thank you!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♥︎

@advanc3dno0b

Hello, speaking from Nass here. Milady's artist/author was on hiatus recently and is the reason why there haven't been releases as we're caught up with the series. But a new chapter was recently published, marking the end of the hiatus, so we'll release it when we're done with it. Thank you.

This group really thinks re-uploading scans is "illegal" when manga is literally printed with a warning not to re-distribute. Did YOU get permission to translate and post publicly for free? Fuck off you shameless lying cunts. FUCK YOU. The fucking audacity. If what you're doing is legal, then so is re-uploading. Try and fucking stop me. I'll wait for the lawsuit. And stop putting your credits pages (yes, pageS, because why the fuck do you need more than one?) before the manga cover. You're not that important. You're nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread