Not a Sugar Daddy

Does this kinda thing really happen in Korea? Like, everyone minding everyone else's sex life wtf? And spreading rumors just cause they can? It seems so alien to me....

I can't go another week knowing this man hurt my marshmallow. Give me another chapter asap!!! Thanks for the chapter!!

Oh My FCK GOD IM JUST AT CHAPTER 16 AND IF HE DON'T TELL HIS BOYFRIEND I WILL START CRY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IM SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!😭😭

Edit ; I will drop it sorry but it not my kind of story and thank you the comments section help me a lot. Because right now it 4 AM and I'm still angry about what happens to him!!!! Anyway I'm drop it 0have a good continuation!!!

Aggregator gang
Chapter 16 and Shin honey, NO, you're older than me you should know better. Do cops not exist in Korea anymore? What are Korean laws??
I don't think you should be doing that there's a better way, I don't know, maybe calling the god damn Cops for rape and sexual assault?!? Even if you didn't know you would at least call someone else about your problem, I don't know, a therapist?? a friend?? your BOYFRIEND?
I don't know what I was expecting when it has a tag that said "Sexual violence"
Juat searched and I don't know about korea but you can't legally consent to sex when your that drunk, so yeah it's considered rape you fucking asshole of a proffeser

Aggregator gang
Dropping this, it's absolute shit, I get the MC has to have flaws but what kind of fucking "Flaws" is this??

Group Leader
reading this hurts me everytime. it's like theyre toxic and not toxic at the same time. ho w. idk how to describe. well yeah, it's the people around them that's shit but... something is not right between them but i dont know what it is.

yeah, its pretty bad in earlier chapter, but recent chapter it's not that bad, it's just kinda slow-paced (and repeating the same mistake).

Im literally at chapter 53 and I'm dropping it I just can't read this anymore it's bad

The issue with this story is that the protagonist have no desires. They don't really want anything. They're not pursuing anything. This story is just drama with no real foundation. No real conflict that pushes them to be better. That is why this story is weak. It's not bad, it's just dull and weak. Only the art is good in this story.

OMG it's soooooooo tiring to read... their relationship is weird, junwoo's too immature and selfish to be interesting (he's basically a spoiled kid that looks old, that's it), and youngmin just gets fkd over by everyone he meets (he's just a pushover that looks a bit younger than he is), and eeeeeveryone else they meet are total assholes (like prison material assholes that don't ger what they deserve)
Just a biiiig succession of frustration without the sweet release of justice.
AND NOBODY GETS BETTER WITH TIME ! They don't talk about their problems, they just go with either "i'm fully ok" or "i don't want to worry you". OH COME ON DUDE !

Group Leader
author should write bad end for this. I'm tired seeing this cycle of fake happy end. i'm still here to see them drown.

no one:
Jungwoo: who did this!? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? lmfao just randomly beating people up

The same author of Not a Sugar Daddy has a HL/TL (Hetero-Romance)!!!
I hope this new story is better. I hope they learned from NASD. Maybe BL isn't their thing, so I'll give them a chance with this HL/TL.

See it here
https://mangadex.org/title/59563/how-i-came-to-like-my-male-friend/chapters/

Users who are viewing this thread