Not Interested mark :maybe: not

Similar to the “Reading” and “On Hold” marks, allow people to be able to mark Manga’s as “Not Interested” and hide them from searches unless specified that you want to also see the ones you were originally not interested in. (Follow up, ability to hide certain marks from searches)

Contributor
@CrystalPacifist
Similar to the “Reading” and “On Hold” marks, allow people to be able to mark Manga’s as “Not Interested”
[*]Planned > Follows > Customized categories (naming and functionality)
hide them from searches unless specified that you want to also see the ones you were originally not interested in.
ability to hide certain marks from searches
[*]dunno about this one
[*] only if it's in dropped (?) Planned > Follows > Hide series set to dropped

Yeah, but that only counts dropped ones, I was asking for all of them, or certain ones- just to filter better.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's too much workload to apply this to every single user. We need futa, trap tags more urgently. nhentai already got such tags yet Mangadex did not

Sorry to necro this thread; but I figured it would be easier than writing a new suggestion thread.

Will this feature allow us to block manga from our front page feed? I've been wanting to hide certain manga from my feed for a long time; even going so far as to block entire genres just for one title.
It would actually be a major improvement to my life if I could block individual manga from being shown to me.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Would be nice, but there are enough caching related problems with it that I wouldn't hold my breath.

As a general rule, any new filtering options are unlikely to be implemented any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread