Novels

Not really like to read novels but when I have free time I try to read different novels I know it is very good habit to follow but when you have enough time there are several benefits of reading one of them is that you reading skills improve and also it effects on your writing skills because you notice things how to write properly it’s been long that I didn’t read any novel now I am planning to read popular novels after completing my phd thesis writing then I’ll buy that novels and read with full interest.

<link redacted, no advertising>

Not really like to read novels but when I have free time I try to read different novels I know it is very good habit to follow but when you have enough time there are several benefits of reading one of them is that you reading skills improve and also it effects on your writing skills <link redacted, no advertising> because you notice things how to write properly it’s been long that I didn’t read any novel now I am planning to read popular novels after completing my phd thesis writing then I’ll buy that novels and read with full interest.

I absolutely agree with you. I love to read big novels. I've been reading Russian classical literature lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power Uploader
that site has the biggest novels. just the best. I tell my friends, i say "this site has the best novels" and they dont believe me its unbelievable they say "happypurple theres no way they're the best, they're free samples how can that be possible" and i tell em', i say they're the biggest novels cant argue with facts

Users who are viewing this thread