Nozoki Ana

Group Leader
Well it's extremely adult, but it's one of the rare occurence where a story with a lot of sex scenes isn't just a poor fap material excuse. Well, the artist have a weird way to draw bodies in the first place, so it's not even really erotic, but in the end, that's for the best. It's above all a story about a young adult dude getting blackmailed by a deranged girl.
People tend to forget comics and mangas aren't just for kids.

It's quite interesting that's a story made by a woman.

Double-page supporter
@dummyaccount12345
From what I remember there's two instances of NTR
1. The FMC reluctantly has lesbian sex with a perceived lesbian classmate. Ending shows the classmate being pregnant. 2. The temporary girlfriend turns out to have a boyfriend and the MC is the weekday boyfriend. The original weekend boyfriend actually doesn't care about the girl dating the MC. MC flukes the relationship and the ending basically shows the girl moving to figure herself out and tells the mc that if they ever cross paths he can shag her any time he wants.

It's really not that bad, the rollercoaster of emotion mostly came from the FMC's actions for me.

It was fun ‘til it lasted. I think the art style was to make it not focused on sexy 2d anime girls but on some other stuff that isn’t about fucking someone.

This manga is super underrated because it has sex scenes in it. I’d give it a 8.5/10 only because it’s a bit melodramatic and I feel like the ending should have been drawn out a few more chapters. Otherwise it’s overall really well written. This is one of the few manga where you can tell the mangaka knew where he/she was going with the story from the start.

I did not think to finish this manga but the story was so beautiful that I finished it with joy 😃 Thanks

Although I finished this manga with a mixed feeling, this comics definitely deserve a read.
The plot was well planned along with the ero scene, this mangaka tells an adult drama romantic story and teaches us a lesson in some sort of way.
I just really like the author didn’t force anything into it .

Somehow i stumbled upon this by following some anonymous advice on reddit, I do not regret it. Quite the ride and the feels while reading this. Recommended. The story feels real without the unnecessary 'will they wont they'

Managed to reach chapter 17 and couldn't keep up with all the mental gymnastics necessary to be able to relate and enjoy with any of the characters or situations the characters face. MC is fucking annoying, FMC is unlikable and the rapey guy and dumb cunt who is in love with him are unbearable.

I'm out.

Aggregator gang
I enjoyed this series for the most part, but some of the wish washy stuff near the end left me feeling far less intrigued than I was midway through the story.

P.S. people who never quit bitching and whining against “NTR” because a story about adults in sexual relationships may include any reference to infidelity as a plot point (you know, like in reality) can fuck off in their little insecurity closets, honestly.

I haven't read anyrhing this good about love in so so long. It's pretty good in themes of love, and even on trauma.

The fault is on me for somehow believing this manga would magically gain any substance after 50 chapters. This came recomended from several places where people were looking for manga like Sundome, Ibitsu, Onani Master Kurosawa and Aku no Hana. Needless to say this is several leagues below any of those. This might have been a good read back when I was a teen for the ecchi so maybe that's where people are coming from. There's nothing here worth more than 30 chapters. Even the art is kinda dull.

I would probably not be this harsh if it wasn't for the fact that people hold this work in strangely high regard. But there's not a single strong aspect in this work. Not writing, not characters not drama, not comedy, not romance, not plot.

A shame. The first blunder in a reading streak of great works.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, Gigguk crying over this hentai made me read it. Had its irksome patterns (
Characters that were companions suddenly turn into grade-A assholes, and then back to being friends again (none of them get punished for the fucked up things they did and are just unanimously forgiven for it). The amount of NTR/NTRish things in this makes me wonder why the author doesn't just draw actual NTR hentai doujins for a living. I knew it was strange that the cheating ex was buttering up to MC in the beginning, out of nowhere and it was obvious she was cheating on the MC, but goddamn, that NTR scene was material straight out of an actual NTR hentai doujin.
) but it was great overall. If you're the type of person that can't stand NTR/traumatic betrayal at all, you probably shouldn't read this.

Users who are viewing this thread