Nozoki Ana

MLO

I remember reading this about 2 years after watching the hentai on hh back in it's prime, I gave it up after seeing ntr but read the ending last year when I remember it out of nowhere. Can someone tell me how bad the ntr was? I think I just made most of those parts a repressed memory for myself, thanks.

@MLO if you were in a relationship and your partner cheated on you kind of bad.

The problem with NTR manga is it’s always big dick always better even though that big dick will not fit in most girls most likely get infection due to scratches and bleeding. I mean even with the average dick you’d still be able to hit their womb considering average vaginal depth (4 inch)is lower than average dick length(5 inch) well there is really no solution if you have a micro penis (lower than 4 inch length) have better foreplay skill I guess.

The NTR here is very realistic because even though MC has the bigger dick the main issue like most IRL cheating/NTR is the personal and emotional part of the relationship.

I don’t really like NTR with a few exceptions (MC NTR the NTR guy or shota getting NTRed ) but I still recommend reading this even if you are not an NTR fan the goal here is not to get your dick hard the goal is to make your heart feel something.

I mean I even felt sad for the girl who cheated on the MC she realized too late her mistake given more time she would have given up on the other guy and dedicated everything on the MC but the MC found about it too soon. I mean the peeping girl already had a plans on fixing their relationship of the Mc and his gf behind the scenes.

Did she deserve to be on the street tbh I don’t think so.

The words of Gigguk, the patron saint of the degenerates, have led me here. Now I, a humble servant, shall follow in his footsteps.

May the trash wash over us all.

I am more concerned about the fact that I didn't cry than if I would have cried, but like, holy shit bro, this hit different. Also, obligatory Gigguk thanks bb for sending me here.

Another individual directed here by Gigguk reporting in.

My assessment is pretty similar to Gigguk's. I enjoyed this manga quite a bit, but it's certainly not perfect. I didn't have as emotional a response as Gigguk said he did, but the story still tugs on the heartstrings, and I did tear up a little in a few places. I have cried to works of fiction before, but it takes something that relates to my own lived experiences to really get the waterworks going for me.

That said, the manga is good. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but if it works for you, you're in for a treat.

Came here from Gigguk. No regrets, I love it a lot. Probably one of my favorite hentai manga serieses I've ever read. Top 5, at least.

Thank you Gigguk, this manga fixed my heart after (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Domestic Girlfriend (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

@nonameanonymous82435 it's ok, you don't have to like everyone or do what others do. Be the master of your ideas. It's perfectly fine.

@Shyfemalelead indeed, but if you came from that trash of Domestic Girlfriend you would find this manga refreshing. No particularly stupid plot, no stupid drama. It's a hentai.

I read this awhile back. Only thing I remember was that everyone was an asshole except one nice girl. By the end, I disliked both the male and female lead, fuck both of them. Definitely don't read this if you want something lighthearted, but if you like agonizing human relationship drama, you might enjoy it, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread