Nozoki Ana

MLO

A 9 from me. It was a satisfying end for me, I'd die happy & give it a 10 if that Yuri bitch killed herself by the end but hey we all can't have everything we want.

The whore most likely slept her way up to the top in that city anyway.

Damn this shit hit deep and hard. Looked for a romance/ecchi manga but it hit deep in the feels. Characters felt realistic to a sad degree.

And as MLO said, fuck Yuri

Could you please put a harem tag on this manga? There's no harem tag considering this manga revolves around harem.

@mittalyashu huh why does it count as a spoiler? The whole plot of this manga even from the beginning is that it's harem. That's why there should've been a harem tag in the first place.

It was really good.

The ending kinda felt bit plain, as we see in all other manga, same pattern.

Was kinda hoping for hope heart-pounding ending.

Guys, on the last Omake they said "see you on Nozoki Ana 2, rhe great family edition" is there a continuation of their story? Or is it Nozomi x Kimio?

Double-page supporter
idk if this makes me gay but this is more of a laugh then sexy. like i thought they would be shitting us and the guy never actually has sex but it actually does happen and thats just hilarious to me

I’m dropping this for now, about halfway through. There are some clever ideas and nice moments, but they’re hampered by how excessively deranged almost all the characters are and how unrealistic things go down, even with said characters. The h stuff is also poorly done imo - it feels forced in, and is generally drawn pretty awkwardly, not sexy at all.

I would say I wanted to like this more than I did, but it feels like a decent plot with a truckload of edgey / messed up stuff dumped in to pander to horny jp uni lads, ruining it for me unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
I’m dropping this for now, about halfway through. There are some clever ideas and nice moments, but they’re hampered by how excessively deranged almost all the characters are and how unrealistic things go down...

I would say I wanted to like this more than I did, but it feels like a decent plot with a truckload of edgey / messed up stuff dumped in...

^ This is basically how I feel. Nozoki Ana starts with an intriguing premise, and mangaka Honna Wakou piles on the secrets and twists. This makes the series quite suspenseful and, as a result, kind of "compulsively readable". But only in the sense that mediocre television dramas seem "compulsively watchable" once you're hooked.

No one in Nozoki Ana behaves in an even vaguely plausible manner: not generically irritating harem MC Kido Tatsuhiro, not mystery peeper girl Ikuno Emiru (more a plot device than a person), and not the supporting cast. Of course, comedy and art often depend on characters that act as real people would not. Here though, there's no justification. The writing is just lousy.

For me, the bottom fell out when Horii Makoto, the rapist thug who haunts the first major story arc, is magically redeemed in the space of maybe three minutes by an inane conversation. That's not how people work. That the whole scene is presented in utmost serious earnest makes its idiocy all the more galling.

Honna-san does this over and over again (I read on for another 25 chapters). Characters initially act in an absurd manner, then reveal anguished hidden motives in light of which their behavior still makes no sense, and are finally ushered out having somehow been transformed for the better. It's maddening, but also hard to put down.

Nonetheless, I eventually gave up. No one should have to suffer this much for somebody else's art.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread