Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Ch. 62 - The Helping Hand

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

TL kinda rough, like page 15 for example where it was written "evil spirit" but in the raws it had "mamono" or monster/demonic being probably pointing out that his fighting style is that of a monster's (because he is a vampire after all).
And on the next page, where Oguri said, "Is it really that interesting?" but the raws had it "sonna omoshiroi koto ni natte irundai?" which simply means "isn't this becoming quite interesting?"
Deym, it's TL work like this one that I had the rare chance to cross-reference the raws just to clear up my own confusion when reading an 'english translated' work.

TL kinda rough, like page 15 for example where it was written "evil spirit" but in the raws it had "mamono" or monster/demonic being probably pointing out that his fighting style is that of a monster's (because he is a vampire after all).
Rough TL would explain how it goes from observing MC's fighting style to a weird "Yet I feel like I'm forcing it into my body" where a "he" subject would make sense

Group Leader
TL seems to be fed to an AI translator. It’s incoherrent and doesn’t make sense sometimes. It’s hard to follow along the flow of the story with translations like that. Even moreso if it is about lores. I had to read it again to get the context.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Like the others have said, the translation this time around felt pretty rough and was difficult to understand at times.

Dex-chan lover
TL seems to be fed to an AI translator. It’s incoherrent and doesn’t make sense sometimes. It’s hard to follow along the flow of the story with translations like that. Even moreso if it is about lores. I had to read it again to get the context.
Haha I forgot this is Reset Scans. They have another title they are working on where the MC's name is 'Absolute', and it is clearly written in katakana in the raws as 'Abusoryuuto' but they continue to "translate" his name as "Apryuuto" and invite readers to read their chapters on their own website :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread