Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Ch. 63 - Unicorn

Dex-chan lover
Seems like those are the people kidnapping adventurers. I mean, their group was surrounding someone who had a bag over his head.

Dex-chan lover
Blue watermarks really bring out the manhwaFreak kinda feel ya know

Dex-chan lover
"I hope I won't get caught up in something troublesome..."
🚩

Accidental magic is fun magic.

So less ambush attempt and more of one secret ritual group meeting another secret ritual group and they didn't agree.

More vampires. Well, that was expected.

Dex-chan lover
You know we had the whole thing with the vampire situation back in home base, some secondary characters got napped, while this is connected with MC it really feels like a side quest and kind of feels off-beat?
Yup, this series is getting really difficult to follow along because of that, I'd need to re-read the whole thing for the 3rd time because i have zero idea who the people in this chapter were or why they matter. Might be better to just wait for this series to be completed then binge it, but it's more likely than not that they could just cut/skip this whole arc and the manga would be a bit better that way.

Dex-chan lover
By now I kind of expect anything bad/weird that happens in this story has vampires involved somehow.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to Rentt, Loraine always loses her composure every single time. Leading to all mishaps XD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Lorraine probably felt chuuni-like when she just chanted a new spell like that.
Also, it seems that the vampire society really is trying stir up things even more. I am beginning to wonder what a coincidence it is that Rentt evolved into a vampire through all the things that happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
I have no particular interest in their ritual, but I'm glad I got to see Lorraine get flustered and do a nyoro nyoro. :thumbsup:
:glee:

Users who are viewing this thread