Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Tea Time

When groups pulling their shit from MD and the series gets massive gaps....

Guess I'll use agregators. At least they have everything in one place.

@Moraza I didn't know that, From my AniList I've read up to chapter 19, and nothing past it. I didn't even know it had been getting releases since I don't follow scan groups for JP manga (wayy to many of them to care about) Only Korean series.

@CalamityCallout I've been to that site before. The cover page is different for this series so I guess that's why I missed it. At one point this group had issues with their website so I ended up forgetting about them, even though they do two other series I read.

@sysco, @DarkDooM o,really ? if you check assholes scans and pt credit pages nothing changed there except new name for group. and assholes horded nazeboku with releasing chapter per 3 months to block other groups from picking it. there was similar shit with some other of their projects. so if they "timely"release now not guarantee they won't repeat old shit to milk more donations and traffic

Dex-chan lover
I almost fell for the spoiler that this chapter is despite mangadex spoiler protection, by looking at the prior chapter that somehow wasn't protected by mangadex spoiler protection. Only when I noticed I didn't recognize it and looked at the one prior to the one prior to this did the protection kick in and tell me there was a gap between 14 and 15.1-15-4 as well as 15.5 and the one I tried to look at.

Bad boy! Dont do this kind of trolling designed to bug out the spoiler protection.

as long as the chapter is posted here on MD,
its infinitely better than reading on some other website

also championscans is shit. rebrand all you want. :D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, happy to see this series back on here instead of off site.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what group is scanlating. If they aren't going to release it here, then I'm not going to read it at their site. I'm not that desperate.

It's either here or it doesn't exist to me.

Cut the f**king crap and post the missing chapters. This bullshit is beyond old.

Fed-Kun's army
But why is he still looking at the sun when he was told to not look at the sun?

Dex-chan lover
if it's not on mangadex then it will be on that one aggrevator site i use in case of it not being here, i WILL NOT go to the scanlators sites because that would mean i would have to keep track of well over 10+ sites and discords to follow the mangas i read, and they don't have good readers either that helps me keep track off the mangas i read, meaning it would be a monumental pain in the ass to follow the series using their sites leading to me just simply dropping it instead and forgetting who the scanlators even is.

trying to force people to use their sites and their garbage readers if they even have one is seriously childish.
and when it comes to donating to them, never again, not after all the times i have been left in the dry with zero explanation while still happily taking donations.

Users who are viewing this thread