Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Tea Time

Dex-chan lover
@dharman
He had a personal assignment from the guild. Someone very important had expressly requested his services. So far he's just trying to get to his employer, the garden is nothing but a test of skill

Other chapters were done by ptscans, like to see it popping up in mangadex now though.

Fed-Kun's army
While ptscans has better translation (like keeping up with the broken speech by MC due to being a ghoul), they are completely missing page 18 which made the conclusion MC came to a bit weird.

Fed-Kun's army
@theldras
man are you spoiled lol
*grandpa impression* I remember back in my day we had to bookmark a different site for each manga series, we didnt even have online readers, we would be lucky to beable to download the chapter from an groups own site, most of the time we had to use a 3rd party site that required bot checks or ad popups to be cleared. We were lucky to have one site that told you what groups released a new chapter of something... we never had these convient sites with compiled manga that you could read all in one spot without having to download... and dont get me started on IRC downloading!

Seriously, 20 years ago, we had to have like 100s of sites bookmarked and check different channels for manga and such, we didnt even get synopsis for alot of manga and had to blindly try them out. and you are complaining about having to check 10!!! sites lol.

@vykos You clearly don't have a solid grasp of the english language so I'll try to explain this you can understand. This chapter was released AFTER ptscans' chapter. The release of this chapter could not have forced ptscans to release their chapter because their chapter was posted BEFORE this one. Do you understand the words before and after?

lool when people think that this story was picked up when it was never dropped in the first place...

read at ptscans.com, the TL is better

@sysco
boi. you clearly retarded and asshole scans ass kisser. not in one sentence i mentioned this particular chapter. why don't you learn to READ first of all

@vykos you replied directly to a person talking about THIS chapter in the comments section for THIS chapter you retard. And you clearly don't understand english very well so why don't you learn how to write before accusing people of not reading.

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret
Either A) looking at the sun is how you solve the maze, and those 2 were trying to trick him. Or B, he was overly cautious, and ignored their hints, solving the maze on his own.

@Capt_Gigglepants Not using IRC at the time was a BAD idea. You could get pretty much anything from #lurk@irchighway.net using their XDCC bots. And it was very fast. After that, we got Onemanga.com, the first aggregator I got to know, then batoto (+ the ad infested horde), and now, Mangadex (and the horde is still alive and kicking).

Users who are viewing this thread