Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - New Evolution

Hlz

So.. it really was chapter and 4 pages long "wtf?" scene 🤪 What was the point of those golems again? So that he could obtain both a miniature aircraft and a blood coke bottle?.. if so then totally worth the miniature though.
To be fair Its really nice if author can make protagonist look less like some power fantasy joke but hopefully not in a way where he fights against some preposterous out of the brushes impossible adversary for 5 (2-3 this time) minutes, "contemplates" how hard it is and then slam dunks everything for another 25 chapters on a loop. This time makeup box and backscratcher turned into 2 magitech golems which boost themselves with magic items.. in a magic item hoard. If its a loop (I hope its not.. I like the setting) then next one should be equally easy to notice.

Dex-chan lover
I must admit, of all the things I expected imbibing vampire blood to do, exploding heart and tumorous tendril growth all over was not one of them.

Dex-chan lover
He picked a tiny airship because it was cool. This man... this man is my spiritual brother.

He really took a fucking drone over the ability to fly himself. What a load of nonsense.

Supporter
Everyone bashing on the airship: he only needs to combo that with another tool that's able to change the size of things. Probably to be acquired soon.

Dex-chan lover
Its like a wife seeing her husband buy something stupid lmao

Fed-Kun's army
So the girl from mansion seems a vampire, is that her blood? Would she keep blood from other vampires?

Dude talks about the place he wants to end up and decides to buy a toy ship lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I mean he lives at her place, she cooks for him, he does chores, even though she's sly about it she is interested in him and he did register his new Guild ID with her last name. They're basically married they just don't know it yet. Though the Guild Girl may have something to say about that notion.

But on a serious note I really do like their dynamic. It does remind me of an old married couple. Her being unimpressed with his drone actually reminded me of my mom whenever my dad bought some fancy new piece of tech

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chap and wtf is happening to him, I dont think vampires should have their guts split out onto the floor when transforming

Dex-chan lover
I hope the airship isnt gonna get damaged... i also wonder if it comes with air survailence mode...

@thegoatrider you clearly havent watched hellsing, vampires have thier guts spill out all the time, totally normal

Heya! It's me! The plant man from another manga you probably already forgot the title.

Users who are viewing this thread