Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or somehow art change ? tbh, i havent read it again since like ch 18 irrc

this translation does not follow the light novel isn't it? i was confused about the"Spirit" thing, the light novel uses "divinity" and i think its better that way because "divinity" is explained as a power that comes from gods or at least that is what was said by the church, and i don't think Spirit in its meaning have any relations to gods or something like that, well im sure it does but still. correct me if im wrong though. im not opening up any dictionary when typing this. it just a wild guess.

edit: shiet i mistook KI as divinity, scratch that

Dex-chan lover
why is the mouse so turned on by his wings? constantly rubbing itself on them and when the girl went to touch the wings it bit her.

Terrible, this chapter has gone astray from the ln.
That existential bullshit didn't even happen, instead of trying to make drama with that, why not take the essential parts?
Also, whats up with that Lineage part, i'll read again, can't remember that.
The fun part, when Lorraine plays with his wing too, oh man.
@dextersTomato Read it at your own risk, or not.
Nope, just a few drops is enough for him, now, this raise quite the good questions about what he really is.

Maybe because it’s been a while since I last read this, but the Art seems to have gotten worse in this chapter than I remember.

Why did nobody mention the bite marks on page 19? MC ate a part from her again.

Users who are viewing this thread