Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Lobelia Faith

Aggregator gang
Does he need double the price?
Your in an unusual state at best, and you got a direct warning about meeting them and your solution is “meh!...it’s probably OK I guess.... maybe”

Deserve to get eaten by dragons

Supporter
I'm so confused. What's going on with Sheila in this chapter? Why is she even in the chapter??

Why does he need the extra money to the point of putting himself and his quiet life at risk for it?

Group Leader
Woah, he should try raising even more flags.
He should have ended the chapter like this:
-"I have a bad feeling about this meeting... Well, as long as they are not Vampire Hunters!"
-"By the way, my love, let's get married when I come back!"
-"Only 5 days before my retirement too!"
😨

But man, I still can't believe that the mangaka is keeping this quality of drawings this far.
20+ pages, every frame with nice composition, good character details and interesting and complex backgrounds.

It's rare, but I understand that this type of work would need to be a monthly release.

Now, if other lazy-ass mangaka could learn a bit from this, that would be good.

So suddenly, the MC who has survived from being cautious and lucky decides "Nah fuck it, I'm just going to risk everything, because they give more money!".... This makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
Run bish run! They gonna cut you up and sell yo kidney at a higher price than they paid at the auction for your burial money.

Dex-chan lover
@colxeric I've really enjoyed the light novels, but they have the same issue a lot of series have where the author loves to add in new developments without resolving the outstanding ones. As I recall this particular arc, for instance, takes up most of a novel but doesn't really advance the story much at all.

Dex-chan lover
@dmr11 I think the manga skipped over it (though it should come up again soon), but one of the things Rentt really desires is
a "magic bag". He rented one from the guild when he hunted the tarrasque, but he really wants one of his own for the long run. However they are extremely expensive and very hard to come buy (they can only be found in dungeons), and the amount of money being offered here would put him within striking distance of being able to afford one if it came up for sale.

Dex-chan lover
"As long as they're not a vampire hunter I should be fine"
(Famous last words)

Let's see, you're an undead - though a slightly superior one now than at the beginning.

If fate wants to play with you, you can get
* exactly what you ask for, a Vampire Hunter (D?)
* a Vampire Slayer (just to pretend it was not specifically a vampire hunter)
* a necromancer
* a higher-ranked vampire
* a priest - and the meeting place is a church / consecrated ground.
And I'm sure we can find more nasty encounters for an undead.

Then again, all this is just to list problems for you as a vampire.
You can get tons of bad encounters for you as an adventurer.
* a bothersome noble who want to employ you
* a strength-obsessed bodyguard who wants to challenge you
* a way-too-curious wizard (though you have this one among your friends already)
So, you're pretty optimistic if you think you just have to be wary of vampire hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread