Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Another manga I wish had a physical release edition. People can say what they want, but it's been quite an enjoyable read thus far, and I hope it continues for a while.

Not criticizing the series because its excellent, but I cant help feel a bit nervous at this present evolution. I really hope the main character doesnt become too powerful

@omgmathtest
The MC becoming OP should be the last thing on your mind. There’s a mini arc after this one where Rentt goes dungeon crawling to assess his new body’s strength. And it’s explicitly stated that he’s still low Silver rank even at this point .

There’s also the fact that fighting is going to be very sparse if the manga continues to be faithful to the web novel. Most of the events after this are SOL antics. Hell, Volumes 4 and 5 of the web novel didn’t have any fights. So Rentt is pretty much going to be plateaued at his current level for quite awhile.

Fuck yeah. Turn the witch into a vampire.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
So now that dude is flesh and blood and not a zombie... I kinda hope these two get together

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Does anyone who is familiar with the light novel and web novel know if Rennt and Lorraine get together. Because I really hope they do.

Idk I liked the protagonist better when he wasn't fully human. The ghoul and zombie levels felt better.

The mask is basically useless now too. So that sucks

Slight spoiler for chapter 30 I guess. More relating to the look of MC/art.
Gotta be honest, I only read this because of the MCs cover art. It's good but man, with the change in 30 it wrecks that. New face looks generic af compared to before.

Top-tier reincarnation story with an amazing MC and extremely well-thought out fantasy setting.

Underrated

Double-page supporter
Don't like designs. Wished he stayed skeleton. But well this is cool

Double-page supporter
@Kinnyg Skeleton Soldier couldnt protect the dungeon is a bit samey in some aspects. Has the evolution with requirements at least hinted and worked towards, but its more in style of Re:Zero with a skeleton lead thats not really op or overly smart in that world with 130 long chap currently.

Pretty good read and now that it got an overwork by Dood Squad on here it has good translations for the most without gaps. Its a long weekly too, so alot to read and it doesnt shy away from creating a really big world and cast and connects everything pretty well down the road with pretty unique designs and lore later on. Especially the lore on the 16 demon lords is pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread