Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

It's definitely one of the best manga or light novel i ever read.... I am so looking forward for the 7th volume of the light novel to be release, about 1 month and a half left 😟.

Great manga, I absolutely recommend it, but I can't really understand how often the chapters come out.
Sometimes it seems like they come out monthly, sometimes they seem to publish two a month and sometimes one comes out every two months.

Can anyone explain it to me?

https://comic-gardo.com/episode/10834108156661710518
raw for chapter 30 is out, but its behind a paywall
crossing fingers for the translation soon.

Thanks for ppl who picked this up again..
I waited updates since last year :D (or was it over a year??)
and also i hope the LN hv consistent updates ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Just look at the cover:
22775v8.jpeg

It seems he will meet the thief girl again.

I don't get it, if you are going to upload a later chapter why not upload earlier chapters also?

Dex-chan lover
what is up with series having the first few chapters missing? it's real frustrating cuz it seems like they were there at some point, but aren't anymore. i can't get into these bc of the missing chapters, and i don't understand why the chapters would be missing

Group Leader
@llye
@thirty7timeslucky
The original group who did this had taken down their own chapters due to dispute with Mangadex.
You can find the earlier chapters by doing "GoToAggregatorSites" no Jutsu.
Don't bitch about someone not doing earlier chapters since this is not a job to satisfy you.

*rant Why do they have to remove them? I get trying to respect the translator's wishes to remove or whatever but this is just making the site super unreliable 😑. I like not using aggregator sites but they work better on the crucial point of being a site for translations to be put on

Why are all these human turned to monster characters so obsessed with retaining their humanity/morality? It's annoying to read a manga about a monster only for them to act exactly like a human.

for fucks sake, another promising manga that just gets worse every chapter, ever since, or even before, that fucking stupid rat was introduced it's just been a degradation in quality with every chapter. I used to actually enjoy this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@fewer I feel like the characters want to retain their humanity because they've had it for so long, identified within it for so long, and being pushed outside of it would make them uncomfortable. I certainly wouldn't want to be turned into a walking skeleton. I do to some degree understand the point you're making, but at the same time I think that to spend time, realise there is nothing you can do and then accepting the fact that you are no longer going to return to being a human, or alternatively returning to being human would help push the plot along while giving room for world design and other characters nicely.

"i HaTe ThIs mANgA iT's tRAsh" boi if you hate it stop reading it and move on bruh

8/10 read for me

Users who are viewing this thread