Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine even if is google translated, but for fuck sake, stop crying over the shit, if someone deliver before is welcome.

I'm enjoying what I've read so far, but I do worry about how relatively short the period between the "power ups" are and how pretty insignificant every encounter has been. Maybe this is ramping up to really start its first arc? Unsure. It's not a bad manga at all so far, I just wonder where it will go with giving the main character all this power. It was a very quick climb to where he is now it seems.

I didn’t meant to bullied them. I only wanted to point out the difficulty of reading the chapters.
The corrected chapter from NRBL was really good. Thank you.

I always see complaints about translation and I really don't understand it. If English is ur first language u should have no problem reading it. Unless u wanna go scan it urself shut the fuck up and just appreciate that ur getting it at all cause last time I checked u don't need to pay a damn dime to these people.

@Samwell_15 Beggars can't be choosers, and I'm happy to have something rather than nothing. That said, I think the translator could find a proofreader if he did a callout for one.

On a side note, people need to cool it on both sides of the argument. We're getting free translation of something we might not otherwise be able to read so there's no reason for berating the translator. On the other side, just because it's free, there's no issue with constructive criticism. The translation can be improved, and there's no issue in politely letting the translator know that he'd benefit from finding a proofreader.

Group Leader
That new cover sure threw me in for a loop. vol 1 undead-bro, vol 2 undead-bro, ... vol 5 undead-bro, vol 6 Goth Lolita!

Dex-chan lover
@Lexical
cover2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I always see complaints about translation and I really don't understand it. If English is ur first language u should have no problem reading it. Unless u wanna go scan it urself shut the fuck up and just appreciate that ur getting it at all cause last time I checked u don't need to pay a damn dime to these people.
Preach man it's great as is and I respect the people doing it for the time until the actual licensed volumes catch up.

Dex-chan lover
@kn123foo
well, this is adapted from novel after all, while skipping some filler story here and there

the quick evolution period is due to how inconvenient for him walking in the city with his previous form. after this there won't be many evolution sequence.

also it's really that short, considering this manga has been around for abt 3 years to reach this moment

Users who are viewing this thread