NTR Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Moon Behind Clouds

Dex-chan lover
"Overwhelming feeling of superiority" Yeesh. Nothing creeps me out more than someone shitting on another human being, who certainly doesn't deserve it, for no reason other than their own satisfaction. It's like she's more in love with the guy than she is with the girl. She wouldn't even be interested in her if he wasn't there. Who even wins in this situation?

Edit: also I skipped through a lot of this, but upon rereading, wow that inferiority complex is nuts dude. That's gotta be some sociopathic shit to recognize that you have an inferiority complex, but treat it like a signal that you should be shitting on others to make yourself feel better. Good god.

Dex-chan lover
I admit that i too fucking dense. But I feel the like anwser with "I cant cheat with her on you because i have no chance anyways, so dont you worry" doesnt a good anwser
But the red hair chick one is actually feel like the real devil here

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t it be a refreshing but still toxic twist if the best friend really did want the boyfriend, and is going to make her best friend fall in love with her only to ruin their relationship and get with the guy

I’m js

@JKTV your description made me think a bit of this series https://mangadex.org/title/6925/himegoto-juukyuusai-no-seifuku

I honestly dont know how to feel about this. I knew the dude was a shithead by the second page of the actual story (pg 3) because he sounded like he only chose her because he couldnt get who he really wanted. Thus him being cucked is awesome.
I like protag-chan because she's adorable with a bit of a dark side.

Like in the original the guy's only crime is being a teenager. The 1st guy got all in his feelings because of rejection and hormones but this guy seemed nice enough but used the wrong words....

Fed-Kun's army
Kodama-sensei.😅

While not a very nice way of going about it it's in all fairness pretty obvious what the guy's lacking.

I do feel sorry for the guy though.

Group Leader
Aah, bless Kodama-sensei

I can't have enough of her doro2 Yuri XD

Aggregator gang
I wanted to think of an actual full paragraph or two for my reasoning of why I feel that way about this oneshot, but everything can be more or less summarized by just saying what somebody else already has said here:

It's garbage.

E: btw these one-shot anthology mangas make me want there to be on this site a way to rate separate chapters as well, because I don't think that I'll 'reading' this and wait for there to be more chapters and so I'd downplay for other people looking at this later on the other, potentially better, upcoming one-shots in this anthology if I just rated the whole manga now...

Users who are viewing this thread