NTREVENGE - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
MC’s the real dickhead. You could be doing so damn much to get revenge but instead you’re getting a boob and blow job from some girl you kidnapped while two other girls you kidnapped watch. If his plans were to revenge his friend, he’s failing entirely. Speaking of which, why doesn’t he say anything to her? Actually try to comfort your friend and shit, dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, 12 chapters in and this is looking like some real trash. Like it’s not even good trash, just some bottom barrel stuff (I still keep coming back though).

The story and dialogue are ass, MC is a wuss and too inexperienced for me to actually believe that this NTR will pan out, and so far things seem to be leading to MC getting caught and his childhood friend continuing to be blackmailed into sex.

His power is also very limited only being able to teleport to one fixed point at a time, she could’ve at least given him a couple more of those stamps to start off with.

It’s weird cause the author’s other work manages to pull off almost the exact same premise much better than this does.

So I got tired of waiting and decided to check the raws. In chapter 16 the protag finally gets rid of his v card.

Dex-chan lover
Protag:"I feel like I am forgetting something..."

childhood friend getting blackmailed and about to get a 2nd round of rape

Protag:"Nope, must have not been that important":wtf:
Literally the first victim should have been Azusa's rapist...

Users who are viewing this thread