NTREVENGE - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember any panels with another rape on the childhood friend, there was a blackmail msg but i don't think MC would allow that and would do sth to them. If that's rly the case then this gonna probably end with MC killing these guys and going to prison. I can't see any good ending for this manga anyway.
Then what is the point of all this shit? He was already gonna stab them all in the begining before the demon girl showed up (which looks like the better option at this point lol).

Dex-chan lover
Dude who jokes about CHF being in love and this whole rape thing being a rouse could actually make a lot of sense, assuming the translated opening colour page "if cheated, cheat back" is correct.

Also with the tempo of this manga, before MCs actually NTRs all the "bad girls" into levels at which dudes who bullied him and raped his girl will "get sad that their girls got stolen", it will be months if not years. In the background his CHF would probably get lose holes from all the blackmail gang-rapes, potentially off herself, and when MC finally learns about it, he will either not care at that point cause his edge-lord NTR self will not give fucks any more, or he will understand that the devil-induced edge-lordy trip was a distraction from letting him cope with the issues as he should have.

My question thou is, why the flying fuck even go this route? He is bullied, his CHF got raped, and the end goal of revenge is to rape/steal the girls so that male bullies will be sad they lost their girls, and girl well his sex sleeves. Sure the girls maybe will be humiliated and feel bad for some time, but without him explicitly telling them why he does all of this - they probably will never learn, thou assuming the goal is to make them sex-craving cock-sleeves for him them learning wouldn't be important. But the dudes? Nothing really of value happens to them, and they are the actual rapists of his CHF. If they are willing to rape, and force girls to be sex-slaves (like the chicken girl), their love for the "stolen" girls is probably superficial at best, so they will get angry that a lame bullied kid stole their girl but not really much more. At least till author goes full NTR hentai manga retard and make them all bullies into actual cucks, who will get pleasure from seeing their girls fucked by another dude, or something like that.

This all looks like a lame wish fulfilment trip, where author sees himself in the nerd glasses dude who lost his CHF crush to some other guy and he gone on a manga making rampage. A really lame thus far manga at that. The other one is just a tad bit better, but still reeks of similar reasons for writing it.

Y'all need to try to get in the headspace of the MC. The story makes more sense if you stop imagining how you'd act in the situation. Dude was relentlessly bullied, probably about all he could think about were the bullies due to the trauma from that. Even if he had a crush, he probably didn't have to confidence to act on it. He was still a-ok with throwing his life away to kill the bullies before he was stopped by demon chick, who appears to be manipulating him into thinking this kind of revenge would be more satisfactory (She is the demon of lust) than murdering them. She's pretty much admitted as such, mentioning that she finds this kind of revenge she's trying to send him on entertaining.

I think they could have added a lot to the plot if the MC remained wary of trusting the demon. Kind of the MC dealing with: "Who knows what this demon would do to me if I don't accept/play along with her game" scenario to add to why he went along with her whims. The MC lost his distrust of the demon chick pretty quickly though, so that angle is a reach at this point. Too bad on that front.

Also, go back and reread the first chapters. The girls aren't just "The girlfriends" of the bullies, they bullied him maybe even worse than the guy bullies did. The chicks are the ones who even brought up the suggestion to call up his crush and to humiliate him on camera. It's probably intentional by the author that his "NTR them plan" is actually more about fucking with the girl bullies than about revenge for his crush. I guess we'll see if that's true if the author shows the MC realizing later on that he's torturing them more for his own enjoyment than for what happened to his crush.

Remember the start: "Women are the perfect evil". Maybe deep down the MC is kind of pissed at the crush for believing the bullies over him. The MC didn't do anything wrong and still lost the trust of his crush. She lashed out at him and blames him for the rape. Two victims hating each other instead of their abusers isn't unusual sadly. How would you feel if your friend blamed you for their rape when you didn't do anything wrong? Would you be so eager to go visit them right away? The MC has a pretty valid reason to be pissed off at everybody. Maybe that's why he's trusting the demon chick so easily? Who else does he have to rely on? Nobody else helped him with the bullies.

This story has the potential to be extremely deep/complex, but we won't know if that kind of shit pays off until later.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How would you feel if your friend blamed you for their rape when you didn't do anything wrong? Would you be so eager to go visit them right away?
Part of me actually blames him partially for the rape. Who in the flying fuck when bullied so bad, while having a childhood friend who is his possible crush (and who we saw crushes on him), has a fucking phone thats unlockable when you are unconscious?

Want to protect your girl, put a password on your fucking phone and then never tell it when bullied. What will they do? Kill you trying to get it? Or they will lure to rape her in a different way, thats far less "victim false blaming you" way?

Or like IDK have a second shitty phone without her number in it? So they can't just knock you out and use your phone/fingers/whatever to unlock it if needed and send a false msg to lure a girl to rape her?

Its this shitty thing with movies, mangas, animes - idiotic stuff, unrealistic things, immersion breaking retarded plot points, that are basically there, often forced, just so that the whole story could even take place. The older I get, the less I can ignore those stupid things, and cause of that the less I can have fun reading/watching them.

I can't even really read/watch harems any more - at least your typical dense motherfucker and plethora of loving him girls kind ones, cause the denseness of MC is so tragic in them that even if the girl out right tells him to his face she loves him, he already has 20 excuses why thats not what it actually is so that a misunderstanding or something else could happen. When I was younger and stupid I loled at that, now I wanna punch the MC and find authors to punch them too ;)

This story has the potential to be extremely deep/complex, but we won't know if that kind of shit pays off until later.
It would be if it wasn't written like a 3yo kid had a tantrum and decided to make a manga. Thus far idiocy of MC and how badly this manga plays out angers me more than what ever the bullies done :)

Part of me actually blames him partially for the rape. Who in the flying fuck when bullied so bad, while having a childhood friend who is his possible crush (and who we saw crushes on him), has a fucking phone thats unlockable when you are unconscious?

Want to protect your girl, put a password on your fucking phone and then never tell it when bullied. What will they do? Kill you trying to get it? Or they will lure to rape her in a different way, thats far less "victim false blaming you" way?

Or like IDK have a second shitty phone without her number in it? So they can't just knock you out and use your phone/fingers/whatever to unlock it if needed and send a false msg to lure a girl to rape her?
I mean, as you said, the phone was just one way for them to accomplish this. They already knew who the girl was, they easily could have left a letter or anything else. It might not have been as easy to blame the MC for it on paper, but I doubt the raped girl really cares about that, she wasn't exactly in a "thinking rationally" mood as we can clearly see. She immediately blamed her childhood friend/crush for her rape without a second thought and refused to listen to him. Worse case/most straightforward scenario they could have grabbed them both and did it in front of him and she probably still would have blamed him for it if the bullies mentioned that they targeted her because of him.

Basically once the bullies decided to do it, it was going to happen anyways. There are a ton of ways for the girl to feel like it was the MC's fault as well. So nitpicking about the phone stuff is a bit weird imo. Trauma like that fucks up your perception and people that suffer like that will usually lash out at anybody they can. Not like she can go yell at the people who raped her.

Some people talked about how silly it is that the girl managed to perfectly scrawl numbers on his back and I originally agreed with that. She could have easily wrote "Help" and it probably would have been more effective, and certainly it would have been shorter. I went to check the raws to make sure it was originally english numbers and it was, so no defense there. One thing I did notice is she was probably clinging to him longer than I rememebered. I thought it was maybe a couple seconds at most, but there's quite a bit of dialogue in the 2 panels that she's clearly clinging to him. She actually had a decent amount of time to write on him.

There's also the chance she wrote on the wall and pressed him into it, that explains a LOT, but might be even more absurd in some ways. You can clearly see that she pushed him into the wall and he never bothered to look behind him before leaving anyways. The time she was clinging to him, chance of feeling the lipstick pressing into him, and the quality of the handwriting aren't issues if that's the case. Just left with the issues of how did the lipstick not smudge and how did the numbers all manage to print on his jacket properly. Would have been better if she pressed herself into his upper body instead of clinging to his leg for sure to increase the chance of that plan working.

Anyways, it's a fun series to play devil's advocate for with so many people hating on it because the MC isn't a flawless Mary Sue to self insert into. There are valid reasons to hate on some stuff here, but it's clear some people just can't handle a flawed MC that fucks up sometimes in obnoxious ways. Statistically this will probably be trash, but I just like to point out it does have some potential still.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Protag:"I feel like I am forgetting something..."

childhood friend getting blackmailed and about to get a 2nd round of rape

Protag:"Nope, must have not been that important":wtf:
H mentioned her last chapter. Right before it was shown she was being blackmailed.

Dex-chan lover
this idiot mc actually fell from the honey trap when he obey the warden girl tell him to buy fried chicken lol, what a trash virgin
i dont think its the honey trap, he offered the warden girl revenge, and i think hes providing it for her

Dex-chan lover
Anyways, it's a fun series to play devil's advocate for with so many people hating on it because the MC isn't a flawless Mary Sue to self insert into. There are valid reasons to hate on some stuff here, but it's clear some people just can't handle a flawed MC that fucks up sometimes in obnoxious ways. Statistically this will probably be trash, but I just like to point out it does have some potential still.
I never was able to "insert myself" into any story. I see them like a side stuff I am witnessing. Maybe thats why idiocy in plot/etc I mentioned pisses me off so much? Also "sometimes fucks up" is a slight understatement in this manga/MC hehe ;).

We can just hope it will get better/utilize its potential. Life thou tells me that it will be either trash, or the moment it will start showing promise it will get axed, cause it seems Japanese people hate good mangas :) (at least in genres I read lol).

Also "sometimes fucks up" is a slight understatement in this manga/MC hehe ;).
I don't think he's really fucked up in an absurd/unbelievable way yet unless I forgot something. MC didn't even know they knew about his crush until that moment. Hindsight is 20/20 and all. Not too many people constantly consider what could happen to their belongings if they're knocked unconscious or die at any given moment. They could have just waited until he was actively using his phone and sucker punched him or something, lmao. Same type of shit could happen to anybody irl. We could really stretch things and say maybe he did have his phone password locked but they hacked it. I can't even use that excuse halfway seriously since that's the kind of thing that would need to be shown/explained immediately though lol.

If the girl really pressed him into the lipstick then even that moment isn't really on him. Not too many people would think to check their back when nobody has even touched it. Only questionable thing I really remember is how he captured some of the girls in public. He did have the demon helping him, so I guess we could say if anything went wrong she may have stepped in somehow. She can clearly fuck with people's minds and seemed confident enough that they wouldn't be found out.

Worst mistakes he's made from my perspective is that he got fired up when they suddenly brought up his crush, and not having his phone locked better. I already went over the phone thing from multiple angles, and it's easy to see why he'd suddenly get emotional while being abused, adrenaline fucks you up. Even if he tried to play it off like she wasn't important to him, there's no guarantee that would have helped anyways. That douchebag guy seems like he already decided he wanted to fuck her the moment she was brought up. Pretty sure she was "fucked" the moment the bully chick even mentioned her name.

Are we going to say he shouldn't have been close to anybody because they might be targeted? Maybe the MC was already distancing himself from others since the bullying started, we certainly didn't see him ever hanging out with the crush...or anybody. He sure seemed surprised the bully chick knew about his crush.

Is there anything I missed?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is there anything I missed?
Sorry, no clue. I never go so deep on mangas, especially trash ones like this one. The over the top bullying, kids in high-school fucking anything that moves and raping for funsies. Never heard/saw stuff like that happening in real life even in bad schools, so this whole thing reads to me like one idiotic detached from reality fuck-up. Hence the half serious response of mine about the "sometimes" with a winky face.

I mean I know I should just look at this as a fantasy setting, cause the demon/teleporting/magical rooms and doors, but that wouldn't really help me here to not look at this manga as trash one hehe. I never was bullied to such a degree to even be able to put myself into MC shoes, so with me unable to insert myself into mangas and looking at them from the side, all I can see is things I would do differently. Even if things that come to my mind would be insta countered by "shit taken outta ass" just to counter my ideas and continue the retarded plot.

Like first thing that comes to my mind is changing clothes when ever I go to "my captives" cause fucking DNA/or them trying to somehow write on me in some way to "hide a hidden mesage". But people probably would counter that with "if you were bullied to such a degree, you wouldn't have time to think about it", and even if thats true, I simply can't switch that circuit in my brain off and thus "judge" manga/stuff that happens in them worse than I probably should.

Dex-chan lover
Dude who jokes about CHF being in love and this whole rape thing being a rouse could actually make a lot of sense, assuming the translated opening colour page "if cheated, cheat back" is correct.

Also with the tempo of this manga, before MCs actually NTRs all the "bad girls" into levels at which dudes who bullied him and raped his girl will "get sad that their girls got stolen", it will be months if not years. In the background his CHF would probably get lose holes from all the blackmail gang-rapes, potentially off herself, and when MC finally learns about it, he will either not care at that point cause his edge-lord NTR self will not give fucks any more, or he will understand that the devil-induced edge-lordy trip was a distraction from letting him cope with the issues as he should have.

My question thou is, why the flying fuck even go this route? He is bullied, his CHF got raped, and the end goal of revenge is to rape/steal the girls so that male bullies will be sad they lost their girls, and girl well his sex sleeves. Sure the girls maybe will be humiliated and feel bad for some time, but without him explicitly telling them why he does all of this - they probably will never learn, thou assuming the goal is to make them sex-craving cock-sleeves for him them learning wouldn't be important. But the dudes? Nothing really of value happens to them, and they are the actual rapists of his CHF. If they are willing to rape, and force girls to be sex-slaves (like the chicken girl), their love for the "stolen" girls is probably superficial at best, so they will get angry that a lame bullied kid stole their girl but not really much more. At least till author goes full NTR hentai manga retard and make them all bullies into actual cucks, who will get pleasure from seeing their girls fucked by another dude, or something like that.

This all looks like a lame wish fulfilment trip, where author sees himself in the nerd glasses dude who lost his CHF crush to some other guy and he gone on a manga making rampage. A really lame thus far manga at that. The other one is just a tad bit better, but still reeks of similar reasons for writing it.
You bring a good point I had after revisiting this manga, which as you mentioned no mater how "safe" (lol) it will be from now or how the sex scenes with MC will be, the revenge and therefore the NETORI wont be satisfying because of how the douche are in the story and how their relationship is with them. Ironically I had some hopes when the first chapter released, tho I must say only because some moderators thought this was a harem lol, because I thought in the colored picture in chapter 1 where their moms.

Mind you, if you plan to make a revenge plot which is also focused on sex, perhaps developing a deeper bond with the antagonist with their girlfriends is one way, (which sadly this dosent even exists here since it reads like they just their side hoes and once MC steal them the will probably be pissed, but only like you would be as someone accidentally stomped on your leg and you move on with your life... until the dev will comedicly make some weird change how much they got cucked because MC fucked them but it wont be statisfying), but perhaps giving them more people can aim at would be perhaps a consinderation ?...

I mean the Author is a japanese and he knows the NTR genre well enough so it baffles me how he didnt even brought a single mother, sister, heck not even a crush from the douches into the story...
The more I saw its like you said, pure edge-lord trip where the excuse of childhood friend was only a excuse for it. And since we know how the light novel of his other work went -> we get our answear. At least people gave him the deserved backlash, and it seems the japanse arnt fond of it either as when it was released in Jule was nr.1 on the publishers ranks, now its on nr.21.

Dex-chan lover
Mind you, if you plan to make a revenge plot which is also focused on sex, perhaps developing a deeper bond with the antagonist with their girlfriends is one way, (which sadly this dosent even exists here since it reads like they just their side hoes and once MC steal them the will probably be pissed, but only like you would be as someone accidentally stomped on your leg and you move on with your life... until the dev will comedicly make some weird change how much they got cucked because MC fucked them but it wont be statisfying), but perhaps giving them more people can aim at would be perhaps a consinderation ?...
I am like 100% sure we will have a typical NTR story scenes. The girls will be brain washed like policewoman, they will get releases, run to their BF, fuck them instant, and of course get disappointed by supposedly bad sex and no orgasms, and "destroy" dudes telling them their "master" the bullied kid fucks better than they ever will.

Without such a thing this whole story would make no sense, especially with title like that hehe.

Double-page supporter
Late to ask but how the hell it's NTR? His childhood friend/lover was raped and after that she's stopped seeing and talking to MC. It's not like she goes to the guy who raped her to have sex again. MC's childhood friend wasn't stolen by that rapist at all.

Also if he's the one who wants to NTR his bullies, he's doing very shit job.

Dex-chan lover

I suppose that the girl will join the MC in his revenge. He will capture the guys as well and let her deal with them. Very likely in a very BDSM way. So from one side he will train the girls. And on the other side the CHF will break and de-emasculate the guys to turn them into perfect bottom bitches cucks.

Dex-chan lover
I am like 100% sure we will have a typical NTR story scenes. The girls will be brain washed like policewoman, they will get releases, run to their BF, fuck them instant, and of course get disappointed by supposedly bad sex and no orgasms, and "destroy" dudes telling them their "master" the bullied kid fucks better than they ever will.

Without such a thing this whole story would make no sense, especially with title like that hehe.
Its lame and boring I will be honest with you. Personally I hate when the girls have sex scenes with others but even more after MC "claimed" them they go and still do it. Like you said, this would be your typical typical NTR doujinshi but more boring with no hot scenes and being stretched out.

The only possetive I can see here as a experiment and how you shouldnt wrike a revenge story.

Dex-chan lover
Late to ask but how the hell it's NTR? His childhood friend/lover was raped and after that she's stopped seeing and talking to MC. It's not like she goes to the guy who raped her to have sex again. MC's childhood friend wasn't stolen by that rapist at all.

Also if he's the one who wants to NTR his bullies, he's doing very shit job.
Technically its not NTR mate, on this part you are completely right. However MC had a crush on her and she on him. With the rape, she basically got "stolen" but how it was depicted in this first part of the manga -> "defiled". And the majority look at it this way, hence the author, people who hate NTR and people who love NTR, would call still call it NTR.

What you just described with her alternatively "cheating" on him behind his back with the bullies (Yes I know, they are not in relationship bla bla) would be your text book NTR, but that would instantly remove her as a Love Interests. Hence this trick with rape, or the common trope -> blackmail is used so she could still have sex with other man but also force its readers to sympathize with her. Well thats another topic as this involves the other LI here so I wont go there.

The other "NTR" element here is that all LI fucks some other dude. Either in front of MC or we as the Reader sees it, or off screen. And while this would be "fine" for a "drama" with whatever elements you would call it acceptable, for a Harem (as this was originally sold as) a total no-go. As you probably already know such stuff dont mix well with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Technically its not NTR mate, on this part you are completely right. However MC had a crush on her and she on him. With the rape, she basically got "stolen" but how it was depicted in this first part of the manga -> "defiled". And the majority look at it this way, hence the author, people who hate NTR and people who love NTR, would call still call it NTR.

Technically speaking I suppose its tagged NTR (if it is), and has a NTR in the title, but the title has a revenge part, it suggest the MC is to NTR bullies in revenge for defiling his girl. But I would say that over-all thus far it sucks in the NTR department on both fronts hehe.

What you just described with her alternatively "cheating" on him behind his back with the bullies (Yes I know, they are not in relationship bla bla) would be your text book NTR, but that would instantly remove her as a Love Interests. Hence this trick with rape, or the common trope -> blackmail is used so she could still have sex with other man but also force its readers to sympathize with her. Well thats another topic as this involves the other LI here so I wont go there.

We already have blackmail - question is to what it will lead. Her being defiled more, or it being some kinds of "push" for either MC with his revenge, or maybe raped CHF to actually talk with someone like police or MC?

Not sure about sympathizing with females in NTR stories. Fans always bash haters, and say that you should just enjoy the awesome art/sex scenes. Nobody really talks about girl, cause 99% cases the rape/blackmail is borderline retarded "hentai logic", like I have a photo of you kissing a dude, so let me make you my sex slave and destroy your relationship with the guy anyway, cause we all know you will fall in love with my dick/sex. Like those stories are either for people to insert themselves into cucks to feel sad, or into NTRing dudes to feel like they are the big deal that can sex-out girls from their loves. Nobody really gives a fuck about girl as long as she is good looking and sex scenes are drawn nice :). No clue on the non henti side of stories - I personally hate NTR mostly for its stupid premises in henti side so I don't really go into those on my own. Only by mistake if tags failed me, or I failed to check them :). Also haters of NTR never really sympathize with female chars either, they always bash them for being retards for letting themselves be swayed to having sex, then letting themselves being photo/filmed while doing it to the have more blackmail and never ending cycle, never opting for a better solution - talking with their love interests, or police/something. They mostly whine that good art/nice looking girls are wasted on trash NTR stories - part of me thinks so too. There isn't a lot of good vanilla out there, and artists love to NTR often characters from normal animes/etc too.

The other "NTR" element here is that all LI fucks some other dude. Either in front of MC or we as the Reader sees it, or off screen. And while this would be "fine" for a "drama" with whatever elements you would call it acceptable, for a Harem (as this was originally sold as) a total no-go. As you probably already know such stuff dont mix well with each other.

I mean the title and the colour starting page may suggest a harem, but a harem of "stolen/NTRed" girls. So if the story has typical henti NTR logic in it, all stuff including stolen girls fucking their original love interests would be kinda in place. As some NTRs stories actually even have the NTRing dudes make the girls go and fuck their original love interests, to destroy them mentally even more, cause they always are "betas" with small dicks/lame sex abilities, and the girl "thought to love their master dick" can't no longer feel satisfaction from sex with their ex-lovers. Which I suppose is used as a "seal the deal" - to show the girl she is already far gone beyond saving, next to breaking the ex-lover part.

Dex-chan lover

Insignis

Technically speaking I suppose its tagged NTR (if it is), and has a NTR in the title, but the title has a revenge part, it suggest the MC is to NTR bullies in revenge for defiling his girl. But I would say that over-all thus far it sucks in the NTR department on both fronts hehe.
For most cases, NTR means Netorase or Netorare, while Netori is technically also a part of it. But in the last 2-3 years people started to differentiate. Mostly here in the west, but im pretty sure like in this manga or that one with the milf hunter manga (which is shit by the way), or that one Isekai "NTR" manga, it only get plastered in as to bait as much people as possible as this fetish is pretty much consumed there. However, netori (as what the MC wants to do here but fails) is mostly accepted while netorase and netorare shunned for obvious reasons. Im also sure this was taken in account from the author hence he also put the "revenge" into the tittle... but as you said, both of them sucks no mater from wich angle you try to look at it here.

We already have blackmail - question is to what it will lead. Her being defiled more, or it being some kinds of "push" for either MC with his revenge, or maybe raped CHF to actually talk with someone like police or MC?
Blackmail in the sense of dumb plot/sex scenes for the FMC/LI. As for your second question only the future will tell. He would be a total dumbass to ruin/sacrifce her more then he already did since there wont be any coming back for this character, but also make the handful remaining people even more upset. But you never know, I never look it from a logical perspective since we deal here with some authors who dont take this into consideration, let alone their own established characters and behaviours. Im probably bias here, but I say this from experience after reading a bunch of disapointing stuff.

Not sure about sympathizing with females in NTR stories. Fans always bash haters, and say that you should just enjoy the awesome art/sex scenes. Nobody really talks about girl, cause 99% cases the rape/blackmail is borderline retarded "hentai logic", like I have a photo of you kissing a dude, so let me make you my sex slave and destroy your relationship with the guy anyway, cause we all know you will fall in love with my dick/sex. Like those stories are either for people to insert themselves into cucks to feel sad, or into NTRing dudes to feel like they are the big deal that can sex-out girls from their loves. Nobody really gives a fuck about girl as long as she is good looking and sex scenes are drawn nice :). No clue on the non henti side of stories - I personally hate NTR mostly for its stupid premises in henti side so I don't really go into those on my own. Only by mistake if tags failed me, or I failed to check them :). Also haters of NTR never really sympathize with female chars either, they always bash them for being retards for letting themselves be swayed to having sex, then letting themselves being photo/filmed while doing it to the have more blackmail and never ending cycle, never opting for a better solution - talking with their love interests, or police/something. They mostly whine that good art/nice looking girls are wasted on trash NTR stories - part of me thinks so too. There isn't a lot of good vanilla out there, and artists love to NTR often characters from normal animes/etc too.
I think the same. But what I mean to say with sympathizing with a broken/tainted LI is that the common, cheap tropes are used to force some bullshit in like NTR but also hope that it would be still accepted. Obviously not, even less of a chance for a Harem setting as you already mentioned people will doll pile on her alone because of that fact alone and no one will care what dumb excuses the author tried to pull caugh Lust Geass (axed)caugh.

I mean the title and the colour starting page may suggest a harem, but a harem of "stolen/NTRed" girls. So if the story has typical henti NTR logic in it, all stuff including stolen girls fucking their original love interests would be kinda in place. As some NTRs stories actually even have the NTRing dudes make the girls go and fuck their original love interests, to destroy them mentally even more, cause they always are "betas" with small dicks/lame sex abilities, and the girl "thought to love their master dick" can't no longer feel satisfaction from sex with their ex-lovers. Which I suppose is used as a "seal the deal" - to show the girl she is already far gone beyond saving, next to breaking the ex-lover part.
It was marked and promoted as Harem on all sites back then. But after backlash the tags got removed as they dont align well, to say very very mildly. But yeah, it was going into a Harem-ish type of build up... but a vey messy and boring one. My opinion on this is the target audience didnt liked it and left as the story continued. I dont think people have that big of a problem if the Harem members got claimed by being stolen from their original partners. Heck, im a fan of this and this manga had this premise to some point. But it all depends how its executed and the fucker failed it so hard it still baffels me how of a retard you have to be to dissapoint the mejority this early on but also make them disinterested.

I dont think the story will go this far as the girls after being taimed by MC will go back to their boyfriends to fuck...or as I mentioned, the author is a real retard. However, what you described im very well aware of that trope as its very much used in many hentais. And I dont think even if this happens, it will have no effect at all for the readers, perhaps make then even more angry. The only scenario I see here is a live-cuckshow for the douches one by one, and this will be very tame as this manga dosent show full ecchi scenes. Which is kinda important if you have a "revenge" based story with the main focus on "stealing" their girlfriends.

From the way I see it, even IF it stays safe (which is very very unlikely), people like me had much time to think things trough and come to the conclusion that when even in their own best scenarious you cant fix this manga or that the revenge wont outweight the negatvies compared to the not-yet existing possetives (as they also take to much for it to happen), they simple left as what are the chances for this failed author make it worthwile.

He fucked up by the setting alone, as MC dont seduce them, he forces them to love him, kinda like he breaks them but that dosent sit well with many people, hence his prior work got more backlash as he put more and more pointless torture on the LI.
And the other we only have the girlfriends of the douches, which is not much but also not worth while since they are either used goods, have a unlikeable character or are uninteresting. Wasted potential by fleshing the douches more out (as this would make the revenge much better) but either giving them a crush, a sister or mother for every one of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread