NTREVENGE - Ch. 3

Well, I expected some kind of psychological warfare between the protagonists and the bullies, so far I'm not impressed. Maybe it's still only the beginning, but is kidnapping the best a cardinal demon can do ?

Also did Miku detain herself with the other scums ? I fail to see the reason for that...

Double-page supporter
Well, I expected some kind of psychological warfare between the protagonists and the bullies, so far I'm not impressed. Maybe it's still only the beginning, but is kidnapping the best a cardinal demon can do ?

Also did Miku detain herself with the other scums ? I fail to see the reason for that...
Because maybe she wants to see them suffer with her own eyes? She must have a few screws loose to do so, you say? After being raped? Yes, it could be...

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Now that I've read the author's other work, it really does just feel like a carbon copy. Oh well, I've watched enough isekai to be used to that

Dex-chan lover
I think it's to weaken them and start the torture so, they won't fight back. Hunger makes you do anything. People underestimate it.
It's honestly more the thirst than anything. You can go a week without food, no big problems... but water?
People truly don't realize what even a day without water can do to you. Especially in a tough psichological situation like being imprisoned without any information, no talking to anyone, no idea of where you are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm curious as to exactly the reason for Miku being there, because that's some steel will she has if she went in intentionally.
Honestly, no reason I can think of makes much sense because if she's in on it with the MC she doesn't really need to suffer herself as she can still be the lone survivor of the "kidnapping" and make up any story she wants. Maybe if she's emaciated and suffering from hunger it's more believable?

Also, is the MC stupid? "Why did I have to do everything they told me until now?"
Because you didn't have a magical demon that lets you teleport people into a dungeon?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I'm pretty sure she's going to help the mc in the revenge which is why she's there, acting like one of the victims with the girls

Dex-chan lover
i really wonder how crazy MC will get

thats what im really looking forward to seeing

Group Leader
Nice to see that this didn't get drop from the snipe & 1 man's trash is another man's treasure. Can't wait for the revenge to commence especially that girl Hina. Thanks for the translations.
was it at risk of being dropped?

Group Leader

no psych tag

Users who are viewing this thread