NTREVENGE - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Also I can never understand why people give shit about follower count to the point you'll stress out on losing a few hundred randos that you'll never meet in your life. Thanks for the translations.
It's all because social medias have become an actual issue in Japanese Teenagers and High Schools.
Social medias have grown so much, that nowadays almost half of the Japanese population uses services like Instagram, and especially Twitter.

Being popular in them is now almost a requirement to be "Part of the popular group" in HS, that's why there have been so many characters with the stereotype of "Being an internet celebrity" appearing in manga and so on as of lately.

Double-page supporter
So, confine the rape victim with her bullies to allow her to get revenge while punishing her for probably getting other people involved (really, not better than what he himself did by staying on the sidelines)

And doesn't punish the actual rapists first (or maybe, at all?)

Really?

Dex-chan lover
This shit don't make sense dawg. I thought she's gonna be a mole but she also got dehydrated.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to follow but maybe Miku was forced to help the gang get the original blackmail material on Sakuraba-kun? She doesn't appear to have had anything to do with the Azusa rape or with anything else that has been depicted so far in these first four chapters. The translation below seems to be saying that she DID do SOMETHING that would make Sakuraba resent her.

Pages 21 and 23

Hina: "Miku. ... The one who tricked Sakuraba is you. You must take responsibility."
Miku: "No... Not at all. I was forced to."
Miku thoughts: "This is the punishment[.] I thought that I'd been forgiven. He must still resent me. Sakuraba-kun."

Dex-chan lover
i hope there will be no more supernatural this time and mc just have to stick to the teleportation chips (without any additional effects or upgrades) would show the author creativity in using a single power

Dex-chan lover
Well it is by the same author so they clearly have a certain story they like to write lmao
Confinement Kings is an adaptation from a novel by a different author, not the author's original work. Meaning he adapted a novel into manga form, then stole the entire structure for his own manga

Dex-chan lover
Confinement Kings is an adaptation from a novel by a different author, not the author's original work. Meaning he adapted a novel into manga form, then stole the entire structure for his own manga
Wtf you on, this and confinement king have the same writer / author, Masai, just change that confinement king was a WN and LN first unlike this that is an "original", doesn't change that is written by the same person and he wrote the same thing twice, you can go check his Xwitter profile for the list of works or someshit

If you talking about the artist, yeah thats different but that dont matter cuz they aren't the writers

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The ultimate modern super villain and the supremest gentleman alive
I will let you live... but in exchange I will delete your Instagram account mhahahahahaaaaaa!

A good laugh at this one, well done you got me where's the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf you on, this and confinement king have the same writer / author, Masai, just change that confinement king was a WN and LN first unlike this that is an "original", doesn't change that is written by the same person and he wrote the same thing twice, you can go check his Xwitter profile for the list of works or someshit

If you talking about the artist, yeah thats different but that dont matter cuz they aren't the writers
My bad, misread something along the lines there, author still repeated the story however

Double-page supporter
Mc isn't evil enough that's what i thought, he could just not give them food and only a glass of water on the second day. Those 2 still don't understand the severity of their situation (at least seems like it)

Dex-chan lover
I know the other 2 girls are part of the bullied group but who's the other chick and why isn't the gyaru in here cause she's part of the group too. I know this is ass Asf just from the first couple of pages but still

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun only has one way to solve the problem
izyzeo.gif

Dex-chan lover
Probably should've allowed Miku to be the only one rewarded while the others shouldn't been given anything since they weren't really being obedient. Also I can never understand why people give shit about follower count to the point you'll stress out on losing a few hundred randos that you'll never meet in your life. Thanks for the translations.
Bro you ever seen what an Instagram model will do for likes, like girls will do anything for likes and follows

Dex-chan lover
Where are you getting this knowledge from? If it said author in mangadex, it's the original author. If not, there must be some mistake and need to be corrected.

Dex-chan lover
Confinement king. This is a carbon copy of that. You'd better off reading Confinement King than this.
Just because the plot fail to make sense into you doesn't make this a bad one. This one have better set-up, better structures and less magic-inducing abilities (plot armor) to make the plan success. Confinement king only got better in fan service, and very straightforward easy plot that surely will not make people confused

Users who are viewing this thread