NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Harem -> Great
Netori -> Great
Netorare -> Bad

Honestly speaking, as a guy who reads like 95% Harem mangas I can say NTR (Netorare) dont mix well with Harem. Never did, never is, and never will be. Thats for people who can either enjoy both, or are these few people who can read it from the third perspective and dont mind it. With that saying it -> I ( Despite what happend to the Childhood friend ) "dont" see it as NTR (fetish wise). Why ? -> Probably because we didnt saw her having sex, but also we saw how terified she was after that, so we can assume she didnt enjoyed being fucked too. Why im saying it ? Because if people see it her "enjoying" it or even saw her having sex at all, its where we go into the "getting cucked" field, hence they skipped on this part. Hence I also dropped "Ball Girls", despite no one having even sex with other guys, the specific scenes were made to make you feel "cucked" as they did them.

So at least for now I will give it some chance, since we already saw the most "bad" thing already happend and is behind us, while the good is ahead of us. Still, kinda reminds me of the trash manga "Lust Geass". Hope it wont make the same mistakes.
I fine with NTR when I'm still a student since I'm connected with actual human friend and realize that real human are not that dumb like a manga, but after grown up and stuck in home all day due to work(I'm anti-social btw) so it become really hard to stay on reality base and your mind start to run around aimlessly and negatively, so I start to hate NTR since it have a negative on my mind so I simply stop reading it.

Dex-chan lover
okay, childhood friend got baited from the bullies to get raped, i think the one that raped his childhood friend should be raped by either horses or gay men. thoughts? anyways i like this, well i just like revenge in general. any shape way or form

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe the situation mc was in with the bullies, like no way that shit reasonably happens. Can’t mc just idk, move away or report the authorities?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC looked at his phone when he awaken. Could he had warned her in time

Dex-chan lover
MC Be like:
41ab1d21859d9448190dfafec45d678f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i really don't know what to make of this one.

...inb4 waiting patiently for every chapter from now on...

Dex-chan lover
Who doesn't check their phone for weird texts after getting knocked out and who tf rapes a schoolmate that's like the easiest way to get caught

I kind of wonder why people think this trope is overused, maybe I'm just searching wrong but it's hard to find good 'revenge' style manga, and generally it's hard to find any regardless
There was an Isekai manga with a similar intro, the dude who got framed for murder and rape then got sent to the most dangerous dungeon as punishment. Forgot the name

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of story everybody condemns as horrible, trash and unworthy. Like an accident you just can't look away.

OH YEA, MY KIND OF MANGA. BRING IT ON!!

Dex-chan lover
There was an Isekai manga with a similar intro, the dude who got framed for murder and rape then got sent to the most dangerous dungeon as punishment. Forgot the name
I know the one you're talking about, but it's a manga that just got started (and there's been nothing but dungeon crawling in it so far). There's very few mangas that are either already completed, have more than 10 chapters, or actually get to the point of the story rather than try to pretend to be a different genre for most of the manga

Dex-chan lover
man this was just ch 1 and all this shit happened

im interested to where this will end up going and i wanna see what the revenge will be

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to make of this, honestly should have let MC shiv them if this “revenge” , right now seems like a thin premise for a harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
why is it called ntr when its fucking rape, even then why are the japanese so obsessed with bullying lmao
Because it's a thing that happens but nobody ever does anything about it. If the schools try to stop the bullying it's the same as admitting that there's bulliying going on in the school, and that makes the school look bad. I talked to a friend that taught english in japan and the teachers "solution" to the bullying was hoping the victims dropped out of school so the problem goes away and even referring to the bullied kids as "problem students". He got fired for confronting the bullies. Fucking shame based society.

Users who are viewing this thread