NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I fine with NTR when I'm still a student since I'm connected with actual human friend and realize that real human are not that dumb like a manga, but after grown up and stuck in home all day due to work(I'm anti-social btw) so it become really hard to stay on reality base and your mind start to run around aimlessly and negatively, so I start to hate NTR since it have a negative on my mind so I simply stop reading it.
Totally understandable and the more people tend to ignore anything is related with NTR the better for the manga community as a whole. But im realistic here. We are in the year of 2023 and NTR is sadly a top fetish, make sense since weak people like cucks are getting more and more. But from my experience I can tell if this will be a NTR infested cuckshow, or MC just getting put on the lowest level so he can then steal the girls/mothers or wifes from the douches. Its obvious its the later here but it will depend how "good" it will execute on this.

Dex-chan lover
why is it called ntr when its fucking rape, even then why are the japanese so obsessed with bullying lmao
Technically you are right thats its rape and not NTR, but as you even saw the original title it says "its starts with NTR". The main difference is that the feeling from the reader is the same since you see the potential FMC being fucked by someone else.

I still don't get these stories -_- Bullied but does nothing, wtev im tired commenting

Double-page supporter
From the thrash stright up to my eyes, keep 'em coming up, author!

Dex-chan lover
Those guy will be the victims and will get compassion from others

wut, what kind piece of ass logic this is?? bitch they deserved it after raping the childhood friend

where the heck is the police.

wut, what kind piece of ass logic this is?? bitch they deserved it after raping the childhood friend
Except nobody knows about the rape except the MC and the girl who was raped. The girl is unlikely to go to the police because it would be her word against theirs, and MC didn't actually witness the rape. So their is absolutely no chance the the Japanese police would pursue the case. Even if the police did do something, the boys who committed the rape are minors, so they would only get a slap on the wrist with Japan's justice system.

Dex-chan lover
Except nobody knows about the rape except the MC and the girl who was raped. The girl is unlikely to go to the police because it would be her word against theirs, and MC didn't actually witness the rape. So their is absolutely no chance the the Japanese police would pursue the case. Even if the police did do something, the boys who committed the rape are minors, so they would only get a slap on the wrist with Japan's justice system.
You are absolutely right, even if the police found the photos of mc getting bullied, connecting the dots it wont be enough. Hopefully the author pull off a satisfying revenge that make us reader orgasm.

Fed-Kun's army
Look I give the boy props for going all in on a stabbing attack... but man signing a contract with an eldrich horror without a second thought? MC you are a champ 🏆
There was already plenty of 'stabbing' going on tbh. Roles are reversed now tho. 👀💦

Dex-chan lover
No one is going to give any sympathy to rapist and bullies.
They deserved death, shame he never got any balls to kill them until his friend was raped.

Man that writer sure wanted empathy for the weak and hatred for the other from the get go. Kinda meh, well let's see if something interesting will happen.

Dex-chan lover
That face Azusa made. Fucked up. I'm kinda excited to see how MC will do his revenge because they deserve it even before they did that to Azusa.

Users who are viewing this thread