NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
It might be fucked up but I hope that the childhood friend learns the truth and ends up in the harem

Dex-chan lover
Is this the author venting his rage cause his gf broke up with him? It feels like the same situation as Chris-chan doing the Sonichu comics to escape reality.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind ntr that much, but what really bothers me is when they use rape as a plot device. Like the only purpose of the childhood friend is to get raped and be the inciting conflict that leads the mc on his path to revenge.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind ntr that much, but what really bothers me is when they use rape as a plot device. Like the only purpose of the childhood friend is to get raped and be the inciting conflict that leads the mc on his path to revenge.
I'm also surprised that thry need some supernatural help to rape women to serve justice...instead taking case of his childhood friend being raped too, you know, fucking POLICE. There lot of condeming proofs when girls are raped.

Dex-chan lover
I can suspend my disbelief about a lot of things, like how bullying this severe hasn't come to ANYONE'S attention yet. Or that the gullible childhood friend immediately raced to the park after that message, or that the jackass who raped her did so apparently thoroughly and without interruption in the middle of a park in broad daylight after school. Or that she didn't immediately go to the police or hospital about the incident. Sure.

What I cannot suspend my disbelief is that a modern teenager (even one as unpopular as the MC) didn't IMMEDIATELY check his phone for new messages or social media updates after checking it for damage. That just wouldn't happen. And if he had, he could have stopped her from getting to the park.

Story over.

Dex-chan lover
The logic makes no sense. Who doesn't set up a password on the phone these days besides elderly people?
Not only that, why wouldn't someone his age check his phone that often? Normally they do, like every hour or right after school. Also. It was RAPE. Why would he not tell her to report it? And why did she not report it?

Dex-chan lover
.... Yeap, that first spread is indicative of the type of person who'd write this type of trash.

I knew it was going to be bad, but seriously? Rape out of nowhere, and no police involved? No questions, no nothing?

Sad part is, I'm probably going to read more of it. I guess the only thing worse than a person writing trash is the one reading it.

Dex-chan lover
It's hmm... Pure shit, no fan-service even in the name of R***....
Seriously artistic level at pg-22 plus 100, and artistic level at pg-28 minus 2000

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can suspend my disbelief about a lot of things, like how bullying this severe hasn't come to ANYONE'S attention yet. Or that the gullible childhood friend immediately raced to the park after that message, or that the jackass who raped her did so apparently thoroughly and without interruption in the middle of a park in broad daylight after school. Or that she didn't immediately go to the police or hospital about the incident. Sure.

What I cannot suspend my disbelief is that a modern teenager (even one as unpopular as the MC) didn't IMMEDIATELY check his phone for new messages or social media updates after checking it for damage. That just wouldn't happen. And if he had, he could have stopped her from getting to the park.

Story over.
Also that the MC's first victim wasn't the dude that raped his friend.

Dex-chan lover
If those goons could rape someone and not get arrested, why would the MC get arrested for stabbing them? Obviously they live in an alternate universe where the law enforcement doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread