NTREVENGE - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew this was part of their plan, of course there was a special reason she was thrown in with those 2

Like I mentioned before, she's now getting special treatment since she cooperates with MC, now he literally gave her authoritive power

The getback now begins

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 10 finally bringing us some actual revenging, instead of this weird and roundabout pseudorevenge.
The revenge already started the moment he kidnapped them.
Is not like revenge is all about beating them up or raping them. The purpose of all this carnival is to break their minds, not their bones.
But i must admit that a good old fashioned hentai style rape and impregnation revenge, with drugs and gangbangs with dirty homeless people, would be a lot of fun too.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. looks like our own little prison experiment is kicked off and off to a good start. One broken brain corrupted with power and put back together. 2 more to go...

Fed-Kun's army
her face on pg 13 be like

dgcpvtv-94e9c7d5-3d61-4f0f-ac34-134fc1d9d297.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The revenge already started the moment he kidnapped them.
Is not like revenge is all about beating them up or raping them. The purpose of all this carnival is to break their minds, not their bones.
But i must admit that a good old fashioned hentai style rape and impregnation revenge, with drugs and gangbangs with dirty homeless people, would be a lot of fun too.
The problem is the cuase of this is the rape of his friend Azusa. Yet he has taken no steps to stop that. He should have taken that person first. Or all the guys so the girls have not protection from him at school.

I thought Chiaki knows hand to hand combat? Why is she getting easily beat up?

Users who are viewing this thread