Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Please ★ The Clothes of Victory and Defeat

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm fond of Jericho's design. Too cluttered, and the white spots in place of eye shadow really look bad. Her whole design is a disaster, which is a shame since she seems to have good taste on everyone other than herself. Shame she picked out a dud at the end though. Should've gone with the sword-shaped crotch and nipple tape instead.

Shantae reference is a nice touch in the final page.

Fed-Kun's army
Asjkhdkjashja horny childhood friend.

@Werebearguy Jericho's design is Ganguro, that s why her makeup looks like a disaster. xd

@Werebearguy that was the point of her design. It's a play on the Ganguro subculture of gals, who are supposed to be super stylish with tons of (white)makeup and stickers, especially around the eyes.

H O T L I M I T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mAIgtDq4cw

Dex-chan lover
I never thought that a fantasy universe would have gyaru but here we are

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be something like "Idiot Tatara" or "Stupid Tatara" instead of "Tatara no baka" which is just the furigana version (Furigana = Japanese, but spelt using the A-Z alphabet instead of using kana symbols like Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji)

Those who're already used to hearing subbed anime shouldn't be too confused on reading that part

Users who are viewing this thread