Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Fierce Fighting! The Dohartz Eating Competition!

And I can't find this guy's hentai anywhere, anyone know if he draw hentai under another pen name or something?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I facepalmed while laughing so that's still good I think?

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla well, it's usually just a looney tunes hanging gut, followed by extremely valuable plorts. It's not my kink, but now that you brought up the whole thick to thin again process, I'm really curious what's coming out the other side. Carmilla was bloodstone, holy sword was straight mana stone, some sort of ice alloy perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel like there might have been some subtle lewdness this chapter. Some very, very subtle lewdness.

Dex-chan lover
I had to double-check that I wasn't reading hentai for a second, there!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, that was a steamy chapter to say the least, how far can the author push it?

To think that i thought that i was reading hentai in broad daylight when it's just innuendo LOLOLOLOL

Dex-chan lover
Full of innuendos here. I can imagine this turn into a hentai by some other creator later on.

Dex-chan lover
The way the author shade the sausage really looks like a p0n0s lmao. That glossy sausage reminded me of a certain h mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread