Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - The Truth Behind the Hero's Village

Wait for Hero descendant to start a war toward that scam family, trying to overtake their business and do exactly the same thing with the help of real deal. Well, if Excelsia gets heavily influenced we might see her out of the pedestal. Hopefully, MC or the comedic party will be there to see it, they deserve it more than this newcomer.

Double-page supporter
damn. i could already feel those red flags rising when he said those word to the holy sword

Dex-chan lover
NTR arc. Good thing I have one more chapter. I hate NTR arcs that last too long

Supporter
Its been 500 years. Likely there are a lot of people who are the hero's decedent by now (assuming he had kids of course). Having a pendent isn't actually proof of a bloodline.

NTR Chapter huh? **sweat** Good thing I skipped ahead from the first couple chapters and don't have any attachment to the characters heh.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if one of these arcs could end with the guy not secretly being an arsehole for once.

Dex-chan lover
ojWxH2K.png

Tatara claiming he doesn't care, he never was interested a part learning how to copy/make an imperial but Excellia wouldn't let him see whole self.
QtysS8O.png

She still is "muh hero" despite not accepting the fact he is long dead, left her in a cave with a chastity belt and fucked someone else instead like Feldera mentioned, could be able to.

They might be still denser than neutron star tho'

But currently, nobody is cheating, well a part that yuri segs with drunken dwarfs...

Users who are viewing this thread