Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Meeting the Great Thief Lunarre! ~Mind the Desert Scorpions!~

Camel 1 (Antonio): look gilbert, a brown butt stuck in the wall....

Camel 2 (Gilbert): indeed antonio, if this was a hentai, there will be rapist that will grab that ass and pound it till she pass out.....

Camel 1 (Antonio): in a more depraved hentai, we would be the one doing her tho,

Camel 2 (Gilbert): indeed my friend...... indeed.....

Both camel: "laugh"

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 I found it weird that she kept saying things were numb. You can still move numb body parts. You'll be clumsy as hell, but you can do it. She was definitely stuck from the swelling rather than the numbing.

@AbuHajaar did we already have breast and/or butt expansion also checked off, if not add those too.

Dex-chan lover
We got stuck in a wall, and we also got breast and ass expansion, when the scorpion stings Lunarra her breast grow quite a bit, and then after the poison is removed they go back to normal.

Dex-chan lover
Boys, forget about the imperials!
We gotta catch that scorpion!
If we can find a way to remove the poisonous part from its poison, we will obtain the holy grail of big breasts and bountiful *sses!
With such a medicine we will become filthy rich in no time at all!!!!
And no one would dare to offend us in fear of the womens' retribution who would worry that we will not sell the medicine anymore!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
anyone keeping a list of all the tags used thus far?

Double-page supporter
As always, top quality content. 🤣

Right no is the silly cat thief turn, I bet next (not next chapter) was the panty hunter turns. 😎

Dex-chan lover
Tag: Stuck in wall
Tag: Low bestiality
Tag: Breast expansion

Trying every tag from Sad Panda I see...

Users who are viewing this thread