Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - The Path to Creating an Imperial ~ The Power of Bonds ~

Dex-chan lover
She's cute. Sad to see my weekly dose of advanced ecchi ending soon but it was a new ce journey.

Dex-chan lover
The lolis kill me cause it’s not my favorite tag but i’ve come this far so i cant leave now

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad moment to end the series, since we finally reached the original goal. Hopefully the author won't stop spreading culture with his next work.

Dex-chan lover
There is a big difference between a satisfying ending that fulfills the original goal in the story and being axed. This feels more like the former to me. Not every manga needs to be dragged on forever.

Aggregator gang
this sucks all that journey just to make a bootleg excelia, i dont mind that much that is ending, its way better than let it drag on for too long but this has many things left unexplored.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why people are surprised by things ending. The past several chapters with the flashbacks seem like they were building up to the end and the whole point of his journey was to create an Imperial.

Bit of a shame that's ending with the "original goal" ending. Tatara and Excellia both are still developping as characters, and it'll will be weird that in those 3 chapters the pedestral comes off. We'll see i suppose. Thanks for the work of the author and the translation group nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread