Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - The Path to Creating an Imperial ~ The Power of Bonds ~

Dex-chan lover
I bet she’d get jealous of the new girl cause she looks just like her and she’ll take it off so that tatara will notice

Double-page supporter
Lol ok. There's yet another loli added to the harem... I'm glad it's getting axed.

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy
Or he feels like the series has peaked, and it'd be pointless to keep the series going. Which makes sense. The MC achieved his goal, there's nothing else for him to really do other than unsheathing Excelia, which I wouldn't say is worth a whole new volume for.
*shrug*

I'm kinda bummed to see this series ending, but tbh, I actually do find it hard to understand what can this author try to do more here, considering most of the story was about "finding new characters", which is really not a good strategy for a long-winded story. It's basically how harem-stories tend to get fucked up.
P.S: about this chapter -- OF COURSE_bison_.gif it's a loli. I half-expected the MC's sword to not have Elf-like ears, because it was created by a human, even if it was with Elven techniques.

Dex-chan lover
Man was hoping for plump Ara Ara, since we've had pretty much every other body type exhibited in this manga.

Oh cmon, I know Tatara just achieved his goal of forging his imperial, but if this ends just 3 chapters after, we will barely see the new sword, but I guess is better to end it before it becomes stale

Maybe he's ending the series to begin work on its sequel about the tales of the Imperial Tatara just made fightin again evil an stuff?

Yea it was weird it would end in 3 chapter when there's still something like abadon trying to revive demon king

Users who are viewing this thread