Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - The Path to Creating an Imperial ~ The Power of Bonds ~

Dex-chan lover
Didn't knew it'll happen so soon o_O, I hope it wont end with Excelia still being in the pedestal!

Dex-chan lover
70?? on the one hand i'm amazed it lasted this long, on the other hand it feels like it could go on a lot longer

Dex-chan lover
Dammit another loli, and this one is the loliest of them all.
I will blame the cancellation on the lolis.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar she was just born/crafted, like, damn, of course it's a loli. Plus, she isn't a large sword. Chill out dude.

Dex-chan lover
Excelia's twintailed little sister has appeared. This series only having 70 chapters is a bit disappointing, but at least this chapter could set up a decent ending.

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad that it's ending soon... for sure I wouldn't really want this manga to go against One Piece or Detective Conan lol
But like another volume would have been great.

1. of course it looks like excelia
2. so sad to see this end, i was hoping to see him and his sword go on an adventure
3. i am like 99% sure tatara is the hero, and (maybe) he's finally gonna get laid by excelia, or just get to wield her in her truest form

Fed-Kun's army
loliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloliloli

Didn't expect much out of this when I first started reading, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how they've progressed some story nicely within the ecchi. Him creating his own sword feels like a very fitting conclusion. But anyway....mmmmm YES, LOLI

Respect to the author as he didnt drag this series out for 100 or even 200 chapters like other mangaka. As making a longer story results in it feeling repetative and dry, especially if their is no interesting end goal.

Double-page supporter
as much as i hate to see this story coming to an end i'm glad to see an author that knows how to wrap up a story instead of forcing it to drag on forever

Users who are viewing this thread