Nukenai Seiken-chan

Not sure why hes called a pervert. He has a sword fetish but never felt like it was in a sexual way outside of the art while he polishes them. If anything he seems more blind to actual sexual things.

He did asks every imperial he met to show him their sword form blade tho, which is akin to showing him their butt naked, so yeaaahh to the imperials he is kind of a pervert, a sword pervert

Dex-chan lover
Make the imperial swords in male form and everybody would lose their mind!
144352.gif

Dex-chan lover
I've only read like 5 chapters so far but I've yet to see the swordsmith mc without his gloves, I'm guessing they'll pull some cliche shit later on and he'll actually be the hero or something stupid.

japanese the only race in existence who'll find loopholes in the system to write hentai stuff
don't believe me ? search tentacle trope origin

Double-page supporter
You know, what the funny thing is about this series? If it was hentai, we wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much as we would.

Dex-chan lover
@vza004 Right, this is why it's great. You don't find comics this borderline H in western comics. =/ They're all too serious.

A heartwarming journey of a boy not blessed by destiny, not the hero of legend, but a simple swordsmith seeking knowledge of the ancient creation of imperial weapons, a weapon with a soul in itself, and his journey befriending these blades left by time and history.

I was going to pick this up today, but the first few chapters won't load properly.

EDIT: They're loading properly now, must of just been my luck.

Did anyone else not realize that her eyes were closed in 39.5 and instead thought the author just drew them differently for that scene?

Users who are viewing this thread