Nukenai Seiken-chan

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this guy does h-manga, and I feel like I must absolutely read his stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@mittalyashu Nah, I gave up after 5 minutes or so. Got, uh, sidetracked with some other stuff and after I was done with that stuff the urge that got me looking just wasn't there anymore for some reason.

Anyway, I looked again for a minute just now and reddit thinks he hasn't done anything H and at the same time can't believe it either.

Came here expecting fluffy ecchi shenanigans, left with a satisfactory & heartfelt (if prematurely short) ending.
This is quality here boys, can't wait to see what the mangaka does next...

chapter 70 was rushed as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish it was longer. feel like theres more to explore in this world. like what happened to the cat chick thief or the weird panty snatcher bear thing. or even that pharoh queen. like.. was this rushed? because it feels like it was still gonna continue for a while but then suddenly just. boom ending. still. quality stuff. hope the mangaka makes more

Dex-chan lover
And we get a omake...instead we could've gotten at least 30 chapters more.

The omake is nice, reminded me how hood this was. Still happy it got the ending it wanted and it wasn't milked for more stories. I hope the author continues to write

This manga went well with me while I was playing dnd. I loved this and I look forward to his other works.

Users who are viewing this thread