Nukoduke!

Power Uploader
I didn't saw the notice in the description so I will stop uploading the remaining chaps and my internet is poor after-all. Sorry.

Group Leader
@LittleDaoist
That's okay. Thank you for trying to help. I'm planning to fix up the typos and mistakes in the earlier chapters, that's why I left the note there. The numbering will also be slightly different.
The chapters will be up soon.

Power Uploader
Thanks for work, I appreciate it.
But why the half of chapters wasnt`t translated? U didn`t want? Or just can`t do that?
And why u translated basically chapters with 6 pages and didn`t with 4 pages?

I've mentioned this on batoto before but seriously, why doesn't this series have an anime adaptation yet?

3 posible answers Ringz,
* Anime studios are imbeciles
* Warning alert for moe overdoses (imagine the pokemon incident but with moe nukos)
* The author doesn't want this made anime (like the issue with Yotsubato)

Anyway, let me give you my best opinion:
This manga, even if moe, was firstly made as a seinen and sadly seinen manga don't usually respect their seinen style when turned into anime (have Umaru as example). If they make an anime of this manga but screw the heartwarmth of the series just for 100% more moe and fun, i'mnot watching

Dex-chan lover
YES!
Feed me the Nukos!
d5P9fiUm.jpg

Contributor
@gaigous: Riku's pretty great, huh? That comment should probably go on the specific chapter since you're quoting it though.

@svnhddbst: There's nothing wrong with Yotsubato, it just isn't likely to ever become an anime because the mangaka didn't like how his earlier work, Azumanga Daioh, was done as an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread