Number Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
The chink clones are real cute when they're not locked into the XD face.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to get too sad (and a bit tired) of the constant bullying of 16. Give her some victory ffs!

Dex-chan lover
demand lewd after see the first page's last panel

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to be friends with 16. Poor girl's always being bullied by her sisters. I remember only 6 is the only sister that's good to her

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the Japanese-eye-numbered clones are 20 years old.

THAT'S WHAT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

Dex-chan lover
Japan, the country advanced enough for clones and robots, but still not doing great with central heating ...

Group Leader
I only know realized this, but them having numbers on their eyes is a pun: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. are written as ichiban me (一番目), niban me (二番目), sanban me (三番目), etc.
In this case, "me" expresses numerical order, but when alone, it means "eyes".

Did anyone check? Is it always the same clone that insults the teachers lacking chest?

TMW

@TrueGoddessReincarnation Most Japanese homes have room heat/ac, not central, and electricity prices in Japan are pretty high compared to North America or Europe. So they heat/cool rooms as needed, and using a kotatsu means you don't have to pay to heat the entire room. Also Japanese homes tend to have really poor insulation, so they're drafty in winter. Check out Life Where I'm From or Rachel and Jun, both on Youtube, for some up-close looks at Japanese houses.

Users who are viewing this thread