Number Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say that 5 of the black hair clones on page 8 has a pretty sexy vibe going on there.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she turned into a diclonius for a sec there. The levels of suffering match too now that I think about it...

Dex-chan lover
Crime and punishment is an obligatory school reading in my country, what is so hard about it? Unless translation, erm, underperforming.

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy They are considered middle school students and Crime and Punishment is in high school program (10th grade/2nd year high school for me). And it's REALLY difficult to read, both in terms of writing style and very heavy content (POV of a killer and a madman who got a lot of loose screws in his head after committed crime). Sorry, I don't know what country are you from, but I'm a native speaker and I read original version (truncated versions containing shortened summary with some main scenes are popular among high schoolers here, but it was a full text for me) in Russian in school long ago and I can confirm it - I got a SEVERE headache after third chapter, it was really hard to read.

Its cool seeing a glimpse of the future world, the buildings and stuff. Kind of a suprise to me that its actually set in the future. Yeah Im not sure if Im wording this right but so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread