Number Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Fun read though wish it had went on a bit longer with some more eventful moments. I really wanted to see all the clones fully define themselves cause it does feel like half of them very much did but the other half kind of stayed the same.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a ride bros. I'm gonna miss this manga too. It had an interesting premise, and I wish I could've seen it go on for longer.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice and funny. Would've been nice to hit a hundred and show them out in society.

Dex-chan lover
Tanigawa Nico's constant state of misery in their omake comments is something I always look forward to in each of their volumes. I'll be missing this series.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it was coming, but I wasn't ready for it to end! I even thought it had 51 chapters and we were safe for now.

Well, it would have to end at some point and the ride was real fun along the way. I wish I could have seen more of these adorable idiots, but alas at least I'm glad we got to see them at all. And 50 chapters ain't bad either.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is the last chapter? I thought we had one more? How misfortune.
Damn, you hate to see it end. I'll miss this manga and it's characters, it was pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
And Ikko still didn't improve with his radio interviews. Just look at his last year watamote interview

Loved it. I'm sad it's gone, but it provided good entertainment for a couple of years, so that's enough.

I'll miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread