Nyanko Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - My Friend Came to Play

Supporter
Well, thank you very much indeed for picking this up, can never have too much CGDCT + Kitties fluff.

Supporter
No, please don't go around SSSS chapters! I refuse to read his chapters! I have the bastard blocked for a reason!!!

Group Leader
@Epicredeemer My translator also refused to step on another group's toes, and I can't argue too much seeing as the quality is decent enough.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the multiple chapters.

Azumi was ready for sex since the first visit and it seems mom supports her, cosplay is sexier when both of them do it, I hope she realizes that next time.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer
Why did you even block him? And to the point of skipping chapters translated by him? Isn't that an overkill?

Supporter
@Sonaldo so, when he first started, his scans had intentionally shit quality and he released random chapters from random manga in random order (take a look at the release dates of the chapters in this manga he's done), with the intention of stirring up trouble (his own words on that last part). He is the PRIMARY REASON the "block group" function exists, and I'm pretty sure he's still the most blocked group. And, in multiple cases, he decided to jump way ahead and spoil final chapters of manga that were being actively scanlated by other groups, the first coming to mind being Saguri-chan Tankentai. And while it's entirely within the reader's power whether or not to read said spoiled ending, it's more the principle involved.

THAT'S why I have a problem with him and his work "ethic"

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer
Holy shit. Always knew the guy was a douche but to that extend? Respect your principle but the only person that loses when you doesn't read his translated chapter is you. Sorry if I sounded condescending or anything. I too hate sniper like him but regarding this manga, spoilers aren't really important as it is a slice of lice and the plot is non existent. But I think I'll follow your principle and stop reading his translation of any other manga. Thanks for informing me.

Contributor
@hyrule13 please for the love of god don't skip the SSSSS chapters. Going by what he has done/said in the past, I don't think he cares about stepping on anyone's toes, least of all his own. Also, I really, *really* don't want to have to unblock his group just for this series, and I don't think I will. That group has killed reader interest in other series by what they've done, such as Saguri-chan Tankentai, where the readers dropped off by half after he did the final chapter. Like, I get that your translator wants to respect other groups, but SSSSS has no respect for anyone but themselves so I don't see the point.

Group Leader
I'll see how things go when we get there, it'll be a little while before we reach it anyway.

Group Leader
@gangstercat We're looking at releasing 2 chapters a week currently so it's not like it'll take too long to get through it if we do decide otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I can't speak for others, but I blocked him because I can't trust him to translate accurately. If he could change things and cause outrage because people believed his inaccurate version, that would also give him outrage to laugh at. (His stated reason for spoiling series.) He's already proven (repeatedly) that he enjoys making people angry by spoiling things, why wouldn't he do that as well?

If you can tell me how I can trust him to never mistranslate, I might reconsider blocking him.

Fed-Kun's army
@epicredeemer
I remember somebody once asked Holo where he ranked in terms of amount of people blocking him.

Ten times more than the second most blocked.

I can only assume the gap has grown significantly.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to also say that I also blocked SSSSSS, and that re-translating those chapters would actually be a good idea. Idiots like him are why the block group function exists, and I refuse to unblock him to just to read the few he did.

Users who are viewing this thread