Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - End

Thanks for the hard work translating it, was a good read for what its worth

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell this was a horrible read I'll judge the heck out of you if you rate this a 10

Double-page supporter
The ending made me so happy until i realized the story still continue after the manga
IMG_20230126_180127.jpg

Dex-chan lover
TL, have a bunch of my Fs.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dex-chan lover
Shin-chan views relationships in a healthy way now! Instead of feeling dismayed about his life and seeing these girls who want to repent as a burden, he's ok with interacting with them again! They're so happy that the damage they did wasn't irreversible, and they're so thankful that they can talk to him again.

Anri really changed the trajectory of his life, and he too helped give her the confidence to write again. Seeing their books together reminded them of the journey they went through. And though we don't see them kiss, it's quite clear that they're so in love!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so fucking much for doing this manga justice.

You not only finished this manga and gave justice to the ending manga from a snipe but are open for DMs to translate other mangas.

Goddamn!
:chad:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, those girls still don't deserve forgiveness. I'm not sure they could restore his name at this point, so I'm pretty sure him being indifferent about them is the best outcome, not forgiving them. Though I don't know whether this was the way it's supposed to end, with it being axed.

Group Leader
Thank you so fucking much for doing this manga justice.

You not only finished this manga and gave justice to the ending manga from a snipe but are open for DMs to translate other mangas.

Goddamn!
:chad:
I do this as a hobby since it keeps me occupied and away from intrusive thoughts most of the time :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I liked the ending, but it felt a bit... lacking. All the girls got back in his good graces without having to lift a finger (other than gagging that one girl repeatedly) and it doesn't seem like any of the rumors around the two of them have been resolved. As far as everyone else is concerned, he's still a violent molester and she's still the girl that sleeps with old guys for money. If it had shown people apologizing to them because the rumors were being cleared up that'd be fine, it'd show the girls were clearing them up. Instead the two of them just got hit on because they were cheering up and becoming good looking

Dex-chan lover
That’s a sweet chapter. I appreciate that Anri got a victory lap flexing on the hoes that let MC down in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)
It was a cute story and a fun read!

Dex-chan lover
cute ending but it was sooo rushed, the entire 2nd volume just felt like a romcom speedrun any%

Users who are viewing this thread