Obentouuri wa Seijo-sama! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thanks for translating!\o/

But please fix. Too many instances of "lonchbuxes". Threw me off every time it happened. Lol

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 The natives are probably mispronouncing it since it isn't a thing in their world. It was lonchbuxes in all previous chapters too, if you haven't noticed.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 I think its on purpose to show that the others didn't pronounce it properly.

Everytime the girl says "lunchbox" it is spelled properly. Everytime the medieval fantasy residents say it the word becomes "lonchbox"

Properly something like Bento and Bentu

Dex-chan lover
Original WN is still on hiatus, no word on when the expected Arc 3/LN Vol 3 will update. (Author has asked for readers to be patient.)

@Darkmint13 It's more obvious in Japanese script. Mahiru refers to lunchboxes/obentou using Japanese kanji, お弁当. Fantasy world people refer to obentou using katakana, オベントウ (used to denote foreign words). The difference is to show how the fantasyworlders see the obentou as a foreign unfamiliar concept.

Dex-chan lover
uses ice magic and immediatly thinks of ice cream. lol i like it. she isnt looking to be op instead she wants to use it for her cooking.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you want to be called a saintess or miracles or witch of destruction????

Lmao.. XD

Group Leader
Thank you, I have been waiting for an update! I really like this story. :D

BUT FIRE AND ICE ARE NOT OPPOSING AFFINITIES. YOU CAN JUST CONTROL HEAT YOU BUMPKINS. HEAT CAN RISE AND DROP THUS BOTH ARE OF SAME AFFINITIES DONT YOU THINK

Dex-chan lover
@icam98
BUT FIRE AND ICE ARE NOT OPPOSING AFFINITIES. YOU CAN JUST CONTROL HEAT YOU BUMPKINS. HEAT CAN RISE AND DROP THUS BOTH ARE OF SAME AFFINITIES DONT YOU THINK

My gosh, that makes total sense! I'd never thought of it like that before...

Users who are viewing this thread