Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Being fluffy is hard work

As for the request, I don't think it is to kill a fluffy because these are low level requests. So maybe shave a fluffy so it isn't fluffy

Dex-chan lover
That is true but you can't forget the power of influence. The church have enough pull to deny adventurer's guild to set up shop.

They could declare Kanata as enemy of the gods / church and make life miserable for normies but annoying to her.

They could brand Kanata's supporter as being seduced by the demons and put them up to the stake. However strong she is, Kanata still can't be in multiple places at once.

While true, the Goddess knows Kanata could just wipe out the church and because she is an actual good person and the personification of a Saintess she'd save everyone worth saving and would have the public backing to pull it off. They'd probably readily accept that it's the second coming of the Saintess of the Beginning and she was there to purge the corruptness of the church. Like literally the reincarnation of the original Saintess. Lol

Supporter
AHHH! Thank you guys so much for this translation!! I hope you continue it, but thank you so much either way!

That is true but you can't forget the power of influence. The church have enough pull to deny adventurer's guild to set up shop.

They could declare Kanata as enemy of the gods / church and make life miserable for normies but annoying to her.

They could brand Kanata's supporter as being seduced by the demons and put them up to the stake. However strong she is, Kanata still can't be in multiple places at once.
I'm betting they try it, but it's going to end up backfiring because if they'd have left her supporters alone she would have gone away, of course the writer could take it an entirely different direction for all I know

Dex-chan lover
Preaching against greed, and then they bring out their sales pitch. Typical manga church.

"I can't understand what you're saying."
That makes both of you.

The graves on page 33 are level, but they're on a slope.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the fluffy finally returns, even if only for one chapter.

Love this series so much. I wonder if the another fluff Kanata is sensing is the Fenfen's big body?

Group Leader
Hello, STHAR scanlation. Is there any way to join your discord server? because it says that the Invite Link is expired already. Thanks!

hi hello iMyu, the link is updated, refer to STHAR group page. Sorry for the inconvenience! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting they try it, but it's going to end up backfiring because if they'd have left her supporters alone she would have gone away, of course the writer could take it an entirely different direction for all I know
Nah, I want her has ability to buff her believers. They gonna fight back and said it was the blessing of the true saints.

I don't think the series will be as serious as I said, it's just fun thought to pass the time.

I'm dying of curiosity because of that request now, hope you guys get more volunteers ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread