Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Hello, STHAR scanlation. Is there any way to join your discord server? because it says that the Invite Link is expired already. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
That is true but you can't forget the power of influence. The church have enough pull to deny adventurer's guild to set up shop.

They could declare Kanata as enemy of the gods / church and make life miserable for normies but annoying to her.

They could brand Kanata's supporter as being seduced by the demons and put them up to the stake. However strong she is, Kanata still can't be in multiple places at once.
It would be really hard to keep that up, when they start killing people in mass others start questioning, their power is also rather centralized, and there are other superpowers, the guild and other kingdoms who would spread info that the church is targeting and killing anyone who gets helped by a individual. That is real hard to justify, add in the rather blatant corruption and scams in the holly nation. Trust would be lost real quick. And remember that some higher ups know she is in fact the saint as it was in her list of classes to choose from. That gets out and the church is ruined, as it would quickly become a rumor that the church is trying to hide and contain the saint as they can't control her, and are trying to cover up all trace of her. That is a real bad look. And with other kingdoms and the guild always looking to overthrow their rivals, they would go all in on such a chance.

Dex-chan lover
she's super free-spirited, and she's super popular among the populace because of her achievements and how much she saved people even before the stacks of quests in this chapter, things you mentioned basically a minor setback for her

in-case you forgot since previous chapter is more than a year ago, even the Goddess is afraid of her, that's why she told the "saint" to leave Kanata alone until they gathered enough power to even capable of defying her
Yes, I read that and I don't forget it.

As I mention in my comment, I did say miserable for others but annoying for her.

She can be free spirited for so long until her activity brings misery to others. Church could brand her as heretic with previous demon lord as companion.

Sure, she can punch them away but what about her supporters? They could be branded as heretics to and ended up at the stake.

As far as populace knows, she is a Monster Tamer while the church has a Saint.

As this is still a light-hearted manga, I don't think it will turn out like that but still something to think about.

Dex-chan lover
It would be really hard to keep that up, when they start killing people in mass others start questioning, their power is also rather centralized, and there are other superpowers, the guild and other kingdoms who would spread info that the church is targeting and killing anyone who gets helped by a individual. That is real hard to justify, add in the rather blatant corruption and scams in the holly nation. Trust would be lost real quick. And remember that some higher ups know she is in fact the saint as it was in her list of classes to choose from. That gets out and the church is ruined, as it would quickly become a rumor that the church is trying to hide and contain the saint as they can't control her, and are trying to cover up all trace of her. That is a real bad look. And with other kingdoms and the guild always looking to overthrow their rivals, they would go all in on such a chance.
I agree that the priest in charge of job selection knows she had qualifications to be a saint BUT her job is still monster tamer with a demon lord as her companion.

The saint however has the backing of the goddess herself. The only reason goddess afraid of her because her soul is very strong willed.

If the story get more serious, it would be interesting to see how Kanata act against the scheme.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I read that and I don't forget it.

As I mention in my comment, I did say miserable for others but annoying for her.

She can be free spirited for so long until her activity brings misery to others. Church could brand her as heretic with previous demon lord as companion.

Sure, she can punch them away but what about her supporters? They could be branded as heretics to and ended up at the stake.

As far as populace knows, she is a Monster Tamer while the church has a Saint.

As this is still a light-hearted manga, I don't think it will turn out like that but still something to think about.
i think you forgot that they literally call her "reincarnation of saint of beginning", so people are already in question about the church itself, because even church make people pay so much money to have the church help them

also, her activity doesn't bring misery to others, as you can tell, she literally can live on her own even without money because she can easily survive, she only doesn't because she wants money to pamper her pets, but assuming even if she doesn't do this, the church also can't exactly brand her heretic and asked her head to be put on a plate when literally one of the biggest academy is backing her up and a literal country king are also backing her up because she's that big of an asset on top of being the icon of "reincarnated saint of beginning"
the church is just one part of the factions in this story as well

btw, just saying, you're thinking too hard imo, it's not like i made that comment to be super serious, i'm just basically quoting what happened previous chapter and the fact that the fake saint being too cocky, it's just a light hearted comment lol

Dex-chan lover
Please keep up the translation.

And what a vile goddess. She needs to be changed into a fluffy creature and know true love from the true saintess.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that the priest in charge of job selection knows she had qualifications to be a saint BUT her job is still monster tamer with a demon lord as her companion.

The saint however has the backing of the goddess herself. The only reason goddess afraid of her because her soul is very strong willed.

If the story get more serious, it would be interesting to see how Kanata act against the scheme.
But nobody knows zakkun is the demon lord, so that accusation can't stand from the beginning
Besides, purging people who "believe in her as the true saint" when she easily and flawlessy solves all the problems, would only put the church in a bad bad light
And, I don't know if it can be rechecked or not, but the whole academy saw that she could choose from every possible job....even sage, swordmaster and hero....so there's enough evidence that she's someone who you don't want to mess with

Oh, and btw, if she rescues the true body of fenrir....the church is fucked

Anyway....what was the goddess plan again? Why is she a bitch? Refresh my memory, please

Dex-chan lover
Anyway....what was the goddess plan again? Why is she a bitch? Refresh my memory, please
She wants the world to continue the war with the demons to increase faith in her. Zakkun ended up fluffy because he held back and tried to make peace with humans.

The goddess wants the world to do as she says when she says it. She's an authoritarian bitch.

Dex-chan lover
She wants the world to continue the war with the demons to increase faith in her. Zakkun ended up fluffy because he held back and tried to make peace with humans.

The goddess wants the world to do as she says when she says it. She's an authoritarian bitch.
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Bet the request is, please find my lost pet. And she's mad that someone can be so careless as to lose their own pet. Or something as equally silly.

Users who are viewing this thread