Oblivious Mr.B

Aggregator gang
looks nice,
lol its kinda obvious who to guess who he actually is to us, the readers since twists like these are expected but it's still fun seeing how the oblivious people in that universe react to it. it's still fun not know what's coming at all though

wait, I just thought about it and if he were an alpha, wouldn’t he have that extra knot part on his d*ck? And if he did, then what’s his face would’ve definitely noticed. Unless in this omegaverse universe, they don’t have that extra part for some reason?

Supporter
why do I feel like the omega is faking his role in the workplace so like on paper and in the office he is rumoured to be an alpha but he's really an omega.

but man I really wish the omega was actually an alpha bc I wanna see that beta get loved cough reversible couple please

also they jumped on doing the deed fast in this story lmao.

Yo I know it’s not a priority, but can we have a tag for Omegaverse on Mangadex? It’s a genre not every reader likes to partake in.

@nobodygattaknow @SadBigTittyGothGirl

But aren't betas not supposed to be affected by pheromones at all? And it was even stated in the beginning as well when that other omega was in heat, so I think the MC (Lee Seowoo) might actually be a recessive alpha or omega (depending on which one the ML ends up being)

Edit: Also I've noticed that in some omeagverse manga, the knot isn't noticeable unless they actually end up knotting their partner, so it could also be that?

Does anyone know any good omegaverse manga with Beta! MC? I think I enjoy this much more than the Alpha! MCs and Omega! MCs...

Supporter
holy shoot an alpha that wants to be dominated..... this is some good stuff right here. i hope he gets to bite seowoo soon ahahaha.
the plot isn't really that deep -- like sure there's a plot-twist but it's not that big. I'm still enjoying it though ~ I can't wait for the next update, thank you milk mocha scans ~

I had to reread this three times before I realized that the omega from the flashback in the 2nd chapter was the same one as the friend.

Users who are viewing this thread