Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Are they FINALLY going to explain what the problem is? So far we can only assume that he dies, or they are forced to separate when they bang. If it's something like priorities, I don't see why she can't prioritise being a witch first, and a girlfriend second? Though honestly if that were the case, the drama so far will have seemed quite silly.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like we're gettin dramabaited. Their gonna solve in a wholesome way in the end.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
i feel like we're gettin dramabaited. Their gonna solve in a wholesome way in the end.

Thanks for the chapter!
considering how we haven't seen a single witch who have a lover before, doubt it's bait. There is a genuine problem regarding relationship with witches

Dex-chan lover
Again, the 'vessel' term is brought up.

Yeah, I think the MC will get sacrificed or something along those lines once they have sex and that's why she's hesitating the pull trigger now.

Fed-Kun's army
JhTu0xi.png

Dex-chan lover
Man, I knew it.
Oh well, at least it looks like its not going to go down the tragedy tag, at least not at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why she can't combine her crazy job and relationship. Either way, it's better to live with a guy than a weird monkey who scratches you.
Replace 'witch' with 'Physicist'.
Yes, that is exactly what they tell physics grad students - 'you must devote your life to the lab. plan to be here 80 hours a week until you turn 40'

It's why there are so few female physicists - they want to have a family.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god sex is bad end game we need to keep this pure as long as we can.
Classic manga. Sex either has to be this freaky depraved thing or it should only be done for reproduction after 3 years of dating at the minimum (hand-holding after 8 months). It can't just be like a wholesome intimate activity that people who love each other do just because it's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread