Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I'm noticing a running theme throughout these recent chapters. Komori is slowly getting more friends, hobbies, and experiences. She's actually starting to have a life outside of witchcraft. But it's coming at the cost of spending time with Hiiragi. Twice during the past two chapters, Komori and Hiiragi have decided to go home separately. This is perfectly fine and healthy, to an extent. I think the next step in the development of their relationship will be figuring out the balance between their social lives and romance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm noticing a running theme throughout these recent chapters. Komori is slowly getting more friends, hobbies, and experiences. She's actually starting to have a life outside of witchcraft. But it's coming at the cost of spending time with Hiiragi. Twice during the past two chapters, Komori and Hiiragi have decided to go home separately. This is perfectly fine and healthy, to an extent. I think the next step in the development of their relationship will be figuring out the balance between their social lives and romance.
That's what I've been noticing after the new girl came into the picture.

Not a lot of screentime with the duo recently. They're both doing their own things with their friends.

Dex-chan lover
Komori’s growth throughout the manga has been rly great to watch . From a witch who didn’t have the slightest knowledge abt scl life to enjoying sports day with her friends . I rly liked the character growth shown in this manga , better than most of the romance mangas rn
It’s funny how in general, it’s getting less lewd as she’s developing and learning about society.

Users who are viewing this thread