Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Channeling my anger into this medium MC's mother hits his head with a sandle when he gets back home. 💢💢

Dex-chan lover
He just assumed her minor forgetfulness is a sign that things will crumble to dust. Too dramatic.
That Tanaka kid also gets in the way bit too often.

Dex-chan lover
you guys know, the dude could just tell the girl: is your birthday today, Happy B'day. And proceed to give her birthday gift but nope the author decided to make the MC being dramatic and add some unnecessary drama :pout:

Wow he really act like a girl. He forget she was not an ordinary girl and never celebrate her birthday. Ugh why the author/mangaka suddenly makes him becomes child like this

Dex-chan lover
Wow he really act like a girl. He forget she was not an ordinary girl and never celebrate her birthday. Ugh why the author/mangaka suddenly makes him becomes child like this
As opposed to him actually being an adult? He is a child

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he's still a kid, but they've been together for a year and he knows how much of a witch weirdo with no common sense she is. Him suddenly expecting her to behave like a normal girl and going "wtf why doesn't she remember our 1 year anniversary, I guess this won't work out after all" reeks like a weak excuse for stupid drama.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that she forgot the birthday, its that he thought the day they met was may more special than she did.
She did mention earlier that she had difficulties with remembering numbers and such, even going so far as to mention history (which implies dates in general to me), so I think it could just be that.

Dex-chan lover
She did mention earlier that she had difficulties with remembering numbers and such, even going so far as to mention history (which implies dates in general to me), so I think it could just be that.
Yeah its just to a middle schooler in love it probably feels like a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread