Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I mean he took it pretty well but that does suck I'd bet.

Then again it didnt really seem like he had some massive crush on her or anything, though probably would be okay with trying to date her if she wanted to, so maybe it was easy to get over it all.

Supporter
The character insight the TL did on Hibiki was pretty good.

I do feel bad for Noro even though it seems like he took the answer O.K. You have a fling with someone, and you become uncertain on how long it last or how serious the relationship is. Can totally relate with this plot line.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta wonder what's going on with the Japanese education system if going to different schools means the end of entire social circles in virtually every manga with a school setting. These kids have phones to keep in touch with, do they have so little time that they can't hang out when not at school? I heard some of them marathon multiple cram schools a day.

Group Leader
Man, I hope there is a way for current Hibiki situation. I can sympathize with her background moving from place to place.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta wonder what's going on with the Japanese education system if going to different schools means the end of entire social circles in virtually every manga with a school setting. These kids have phones to keep in touch with, do they have so little time that they can't hang out when not at school? I heard some of them marathon multiple cram schools a day.
Actually, yes. They are going to highschool, so they will inevitable form new friend circle with them and so the old ones would gradually be phased out saved for 1-2 extremely closed friends. Same with going to university after graduating. This thing are normal anywhere you know?

Dex-chan lover
I can understand Noro wanting something more from it but I wouldn't expect anything serious from a girl that'd just casually sleep with you. Also good to see Hiiragi showing he cares.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Noro, I do hope they can work it out somehow.

Also it's still not really explicitly clear what "that" is. I'm starting to wonder if it's really sex lol.

Group Leader
If characters took time to communicate most romance mangas wouldnt last 20 chapters
To be fair, it feels more natural and grounded for the cast to screw up their communication here than most other manga due to the fact that they're kids; they overthink, they get embarrassed too easily, they hold onto their egos too tightly. I think we can all relate with their actions back when we were kids.

Users who are viewing this thread