Ochikobore Majo to Koi wo Shiranai Tensai Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'll get you out of here!

Group Leader
@Nep
It usually is hard yeah, but in this case it wasn't an issue of detecting it as a name inside the chapter, I read it from the summary on ichijinsha.

The thing that makes it worse is they listed the guy's name as : ディートフリート・エーベルハルド or "Dito-furito, Everu-harudo", which according to our fix is now "Dietfried Everhard" everhard being his last name.

but then they wrote the girl's name as リゼット・アシュリー or "Rizetto, Ashuri" or Rizetto Ashley, meaning it's in the format of "Lastname, firstname"

going back to Dee, that would mean his first name is everhard and last name is dietfried, which to me both sound like last names..

Considering they‘re using German-sounding names here once again, I think the last name of the guy is most likely Eberhard... which translates to „brave boar“. The olde English version would be Everard, by the way.

I made a small game with a boar called Eberhard once so I can’t read that without giggling.

Group Leader
@Langepon
You're probably right according to wiki, but I'm going to stick to Everhard for ease of reading (for me as the scanlator, so when I read his name in hiragana I won't mistake it for another name if a similar one comes up)

btw keep commenting I enjoy reading comments :]

Fed-Kun's army
what was that twist omg... what's going on?? i'm hella intrigued!! the raw for chapter two just came out so i came to see if anyone had picked this up, i was so glad to see someone had, thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread